G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It is an Incentive for leasing. After agreeing on a sales price for a vehicle, if you are leasing then in addition to any other incentives you may qualify for (loyalty, conquest, military, etc) you also should get any lease cash that is available for the vehicle and the incentives are subtracted from the sale price. Hopefully that makes sense.
Thanks to and rspec I got the circle a and 1k plus 250 off How do I find out about the lease cash info is that done at final agreement? Thank you.

FornicatorSteve

Hasn't posted much yet...
Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
How does it work with r_spec? Everyone's singing his praises, but it feels weird PM'ing a guy I don't know and being like "hey bro, can you get me a discount?"
Just send a PM and provide the info needed (for him to generate an account for you).

Super quick, professional, and a PM is definitely worth a few grand!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
You will want to make sure that they are giving you the lease cash in addition to the other incentives. For whatever reason some dealers hold back incentives at times. I believe for May the lease cash is $4k for the 2.0, $2.5k for 3.3t RWD and $3k for 3.3tAWD.

You will also want to verify they are giving you the base MF and not marking that up. Besides the members here, a good source for all of that info is Edmunds.

2019 Genesis G70 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 16
Wow thank you I am learning a lot thanks to this forum and you kind people. To be honest when I stared this process the only thing they offered me was 1k. To be fair I have not yet gone back to them with the tools I learned here yet!

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Last edited:

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I reached a deal and put a deposit down, I sign the papers and take delivery next week. They originally offered a MF of .00044. I questioned it and they came back with .00024, higher than the base rate of .00008 but not bad. I decided not to haggle any further since it would be over pennies at that point and I was already getting a fantastic deal overall. Here is how my numbers shook out:

View attachment 20027
Thanks for the details it's great to see someone be transparent to help the rest of us with our decision making. I think you did well, so I'm not being too nitpicky just trying to learn myself. The $39,020 number should be MSRP which includes freight/shipping, so I wonder what the "aquisition" fee is for, a bit of fat(profit) for them I believe. Great job!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
PIling on now. So after a horrible experience locally at Vancouver genesis, getting the car in Seattle. Circle A and all the rebates(4K) stack on themsleves. Also note I am Oregon resident so i dont have sales tax.

MSRP $ 52,620 ---> $ 44,358.25 after $8,261.75 savings based on PLAN A , LEASE cash $ 3 000 and loyalty $ 1,000

Net cap cost $ 45,348.15 ($750 plus Oregon licensing )

Money Factor 0.00047(roughly 1.1%)

Residual percent 51% on 3 year 12k/36,000 miles lease

monthly lease payment $ 548.15 after $550 due at signing.

Also Turning in 2016 genesis 3 months early with 3 payments covered and no turn in fee($400). Also they waive mileage overage (I am under ) and 500$ of damage (I have none ).

I cant say enough nice things about Kirkland genesis(seattle), great dealer!!!!!! pick it up late this weekend or early next week

Couldn’t be happier. Thanks to all who support and especially r-Spec!

PS, you would be a fool to purchase the car right now, no $3,000 lease credit. at minimum lease it for one month, take the $3k, and buy it out of the lease, or better yet, use the lower financing (1.1% vs 1.9%), get the $3k off now, and pay it out of the lease in 3 years. So much winning.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Glad to hear you got the deal done. That is a few dealers now that have marked up the money factor when someone is using Circle pricing. Guess they try to make a little extra money on the deal but with the discount you are getting it probably doesn't pay to argue about the difference from .00007 to .00047 in case they refuse to take Circle with the base MF.

Congratulations, good luck, enjoy and be safe.
I’m not going to argue the rate 1.1% is fine. This dealer went above and beyond. Fine they can make a small amount. Plus with my car turn In the time to pounce is now

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Can't tell from the numbers you posted but assume that it is included in the $4,500. That means you are only getting a $1k discount which is not really good. Then again, who knows for sure since they didn't give you all of the numbers required to assess the deal.

It is Hyunai Circle pricing, you will need to PM @r_spec after you have made at least 16 posts. If your dealer accepts Circle pricing, your price will be over 3% less than invoice before incentives.