joschneider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
did you color your side boomerangs? how did you do that? f$%k that looks good

edit: could just be the lighting and its the dark chrome ones. maybe im crazy

Nd1017

Registered Member
Its the dark chrome on the sports edition as beefed said. Just looks dark with shop lighting.

As for cost I'll break it down.
3 piece front lip: $210
Side skirt: $185
Trunk spoiler: $110

Shipping from Korea: $200

Install can be self done I used 3M double sided tape for the skirt and lip as well as provided hardware for mounting. All screws in pretty easily with self tapping screws. Spoiler just measure it out peel off the tape and adhere.

I had a local shop do the installed though given the weather and I don't have access to a garage atm and didn't want to wait til spring. That cost will vary.

AnyVare

Hasn't posted much yet...
VA
Its the dark chrome on the sports edition as beefed said. Just looks dark with shop lighting.

As for cost I'll break it down.
3 piece front lip: $210
Side skirt: $185
Trunk spoiler: $110

Shipping from Korea: $200

Install can be self done I used 3M double sided tape for the skirt and lip as well as provided hardware for mounting. All screws in pretty easily with self tapping screws. Spoiler just measure it out peel off the tape and adhere.

I had a local shop do the installed though given the weather and I don't have access to a garage atm and didn't want to wait til spring. That cost will vary.
Looks great, thanks for the info an pics!

HyperM3

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
To each their own. I the winglets are my favorite thing :)
I get it, and I totally applaud individuality and how we all express cars as our own. Im just saying, they are a little too Bosozoku(small scale) for me. I like them on the front spoiler though. Maybe over time they would grow on me.

Nd1017

Registered Member
I'd like to see some close ups of the spoiler and how the 3 part front lips goes together.
Forgot to take pics of spoiler but here are some close ups. Apologies for the dirty car 😅

Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.