G70 Lips, Tails and Skirts

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think the spoiler with the contrast looks great on the white car! I wonder if it would look as good on something darker, like for example the Nurburg Green?

Nd1017

Registered Member
I think the spoiler with the contrast looks great on the white car! I wonder if it would look as good on something darker, like for example the Nurburg Green?
Mine came as gloss black. I'm not sure if you'd be able to ask the Korean manufacturer if they have a body color one for sale. Or just get it painted, all depends how much you think the spoiler is worth

GMonee16

Registered Member
Elizabethtown, KY
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Here is a links to some aftermarket parts. I ordered a spoiler for my G80. Will report back rating their service.
Genesis G70 - Page 1 - Shark Racing
GENESIS - G70
Update on Shark Racing!
Well...spoiler was never received and the dealing with the vendor was HORRIBLE! Putting it nicely...I will never order from them again.

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I like the rear spoiler and think I will get one but waiting on side skirt and front kip, want something a little less aggressive.

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
There is another set from the same seller that has no winglets if that’s more of your taste. Idk of any other kit atm
Do you have the link?

Nd1017

Registered Member
Looks nice! I like it. Definitely looks mean.

I couldn't find a picture of the rear diffuser installed on the back though...?
I couldn't either. Didn't see it as a product as well. You can always email then and ask. Seems like seller has limited English skill si might not get anywhere

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I like front lip. Think I will wait for other options

AnyVare

Hasn't posted much yet...
VA
Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.