G70 US Availability?

ravnwood

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
...I drive 30-45 minutes a day on my commute round trip, usually in slow traffic, so the 2.0 seems more justifiable, since I'd rarely be able to take advantage of the power gains in the 3.3...
The 3.3T G70 worked well on my commute this morning. Was coming down an on-ramp this morning getting ready to merge and some jerk behind me came around and merged early.. I hit the turn signal and she started beeping letting me know that he'd worked his way up to my blind spot. Mashed the accelerator and took off. Left him in the dust... and it was in comfort mode.. not sport mode. I think that even he was surprised to get left behind so quickly.

The G70 has a ton of power. Much more power, quicker response, and less turbo lag than my BMW 3-series. And that's in "normal" mode, not sport.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
November and still not even one G70 for sale in Florida, Texas or California. The three big markets of Genesis in USA.

Last edited:

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
November and still not even one G70 for sale in Florida, Texas or California. The tree big markets of Genesis in USA.
You won’t see a sale until they get cars. They won’t get cars until the dealers complete the franchise process.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
You won’t see a sale until they get cars. They won’t get cars until the dealers complete the franchise process.
Franchise process that should have been finished at least 6 months ago if Genesis USA had done things well studying the USA market beforehand. Big mistake they made without any doubt. Now they can't sell in the biggest market loosing money, profit and customers like us.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Franchise process that should have been finished at least 6 months ago if Genesis USA had done things well studying the USA market beforehand. Big mistake they made without any doubt. Now they can't sell in the biggest market loosing money, profit and customers like us.
You forget to say it’s a pity and what a shame.

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Yes. We have a forum wherein the car being discussed is not actually available for purchase in the vast majority of car buying markets. We might as well have an “Apollo Lunar Lander” Forum.
Yes, but that shouldn't be much of a deterrent to someone who really wants the car. I had one out-of-state dealer offer to pay for my airline ticket if I bought my G80 from them, and I had a dealer in another state offer to pay to have a car shipped to me if I waited until they got the specific color I wanted. I would think that such offers would be extended to serious prospective buyers of G70s as well. Especially given the current sales figures.

BrainDoc

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Don’t be an idiot...it is NEW.

It has 47 miles on it.
Alright no need for name calling. No one else here is trying to insult you. so don't be rude to me. I am not seeing the mileage, on my end it says mileage unknown, but says "used" in the title. Just calling it as I saw it.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Alright no need for name calling. No one else here is trying to insult you. so don't be rude to me. I am not seeing the mileage, on my end it says mileage unknown, but says "used" in the title. Just calling it as I saw it.
Sorry man. It's just that folks cannot post false information and then go on a rant. Do some research...look at the pics...especially the one of the odometer.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.