Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

jfhxu

Hasn't posted much yet...
Received my 2018 G90 Ultimate last Tuesday.......Gray with Black Interior.....love the car!
Previous car was 2013 Black Genesis...............

dcasanares

Picking my Casablanca White with Beige upholstery G90 AWD 5.0 Monday 12-19 in St Louis Missouri and then driving back home to Tulsa, OK. Dealing with local Tulsa dealership was a nightmare. I found exactly the G90 I wanted on line at Dean Team Genesis in Ballwin, MO. Dealt with Ben French and completed the deal in no time. Gave him my AX number to hold the vehicle and bought a plane ticket to St Louis. Ben is even picking me up at the airport and taking me to the dealership. Will bond with my new G90 on the way back to Tulsa.
Congrats and I will be probably doing something similar

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Congratulations Genesis G90 owners!

Just like our G80 roll call discussion for the G80 owners (HERE), let's see who our G90 owners are. Post a quick message letting us know you're driving around in the Genesis Motors flagship sedan!
Picked up my 2018 G90 Ultimate April 26, 2018. There are no undriven 5.0 black/beige in Illinois. Dealer had to do a trade with Carmel, Indiana dealer. Used flatbed truck ro avoid putting 200 miles on each of them. Loving the car so far. Big step up from the 20008 Maxima I traded. Also rides much better than my 1990 Jaguar XJ6.

caddyman98

USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Congratulations Genesis G90 owners!

Just like our G80 roll call discussion for the G80 owners (HERE), let's see who our G90 owners are. Post a quick message letting us know you're driving around in the Genesis Motors flagship sedan!
Picked up my baby in Daphnie Al. On 11/10/17
I absolutely love this vehicle. There can be improvements still.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Do you know what tint level are your windows? I like the look. Have been considering doing mine but then I use the rear shades which makes me think the tint isn’t necessary.
I'm glad I tinted mine but now I don't use the shades.

Chief15

We have two G90, 2017 Sliver and 2018 Black, we traded in two 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

Attachments

Hudsonc8

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
New Owner here.

Just picked up my Genesis G90 5.0 Black on tan on 10/30. Other than a bad dealership experience; ran out of gas on interstate and dealer telling me I was to young for the car?!?!

So far loving the car! Only question, at night when it is in the garage it will occasionally make a noise (coming from back passenger side) that sounds like air suspension? Car is off and no key around? Anyone know what that could be?
Thanks

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
New Owner here.

Just picked up my Genesis G90 5.0 Black on tan on 10/30. Other than a bad dealership experience; ran out of gas on interstate and dealer telling me I was to young for the car?!?!

So far loving the car! Only question, at night when it is in the garage it will occasionally make a noise (coming from back passenger side) that sounds like air suspension? Car is off and no key around? Anyone know what that could be?
Thanks
I remember seeing something in the owners manual about noises from a parked car.

Paulsr

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
New Owner here.

Thanks
I h
New Owner here.

Thanks
You have the very same car I picked up in May. Still loving it. Where did you get it?

Franco59

Houston
Then no worries I would say. My G90 coos, whirls and buzzes on occasions and in intervals when I shut it off. Most likely just some of the electronics shutting down or going into standby.
If you sit in the car for a period of time after shutting off the engine, opening and closing the door, you will hear some of the modules start periodically powering down after a few minutes. Car electronics basically going in to different stages of standby, leaving some modules open in case you restart within a given amount of time. Not really something I would recommend for a nights entertainment but something I have noticed even in the last 3-4 cars I have purchased.
And the G90 is loaded with sensors, motors and gizmos to add to this occurrence.