Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

hartnet1

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Hey, I am a G90 Black/Black 5.0 owner in Dallas Texas. I bought mine from Freeman Genesis/Hyundai in Dallas (really Irving, Tx). Got it March 3, 2018. Switched from a Lexus LS 460. I do not miss it. Freeman Genesis, is awesome, they know how to execute the valet service.

csmaslin

Hasn't posted much yet...
CA
A year and a half into my 2017 Genesis G90 3.3T. Love the car and the service. Only had issues with the radio control head ( see post in another section).

Hudsonc8

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I h
You have the very same car I picked up in May. Still loving it. Where did you get it?
Sorry , missed the question. I picked up mine at Doral Hyundai in Miami.

ogogolby

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Boston
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Picked up my G90 Ultimate - Casablanca on black 5.0 just 2 weeks ago (11-29) and drove it to our winter getaway in FL 1,500 mi. away. Amazed that I got 24.4 mpg on a brand new motor not yet broken in.

Had a G80 that my wife is now driving. Recent past vehicles include an S500 in AMG trim, A8 and Porsche 911. Still having difficulty adjusting to the softer suspension but must say the comfort level is supreme and the miles flew by better than any other car I've owned. Now, if only Genesis replaces the terrible Continentals that come standard on all US 90's. Most dealers reporting problems with vibration which I have in the front end. Contract with Continental or not, Genesis should switch to better quality rubber for such an otherwise fine vehicle.

Donnell Cooper II

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Congratulations Genesis G90 owners!

Just like our G80 roll call discussion for the G80 owners (HERE), let's see who our G90 owners are. Post a quick message letting us know you're driving around in the Genesis Motors flagship sedan!
Picked mine up in March of this year.
It replaced a 2014 EQUUS, which replaced a MB

Most Enjoyable Feature: EVERYTHING
2most Enjoyable Feature - 1/2 the cost of a S Class (Which I have owned 2)

Attachments

AcerOne

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Let go of my 15 DH, for a 17 G90... thought I would really miss it but the G90 is SO nice. Shes dirty in the pic as we arent too fortunate with the winter weather in Canada!

ogogolby

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Boston
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Anyone own an Audi A8L and can compare it to the G90? Comfort, space, and ride quality?
I had an A8L which was quite spartan compared to my G90 5.0. Will say though that I wouldn't bring my G90 on the track like I did the A8 with tyres inflated to 50 psi. Maybe I'm just getting old but loved my A7 and A8. Taking time to get used to the softer adaptive suspension in the 90.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.