MN members

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
I've not talked directly to anyone yet who lives on Lake Minnetonka. We're in Prior Lake, so no effect here.

ShadowZ

Registered Member
Minnesota
I know a couple people who live on the lake, said no water sports or swimming should be attempted until the e-coli risk is gone.

ShadowZ

Registered Member
Minnesota
Ok guys,

its getting close to August and I think we should start hammering out meet ideas.

August 10, 17, 23, 24, 30 all work for me just about any time.

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
Calendar took a whipping - Ok, so it's the 17th for me - 4:00 pm > I'm south, but will go north. Somebody please pick a spot.

scottdk

Registered Member
Minnesota
17th works for me. Somebody else pick a spot since I did last time:cool: I'm in the northern burbs.

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
I am not sure about a place to meet and chat and check out cars, but I'd be in for The Happy Gnome for a bite to eat.

I'm fine with that, but I assume their parking lot and street parking are both limited. Is there a park nearby or a large parking lot?

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
Greater Twin Cities Genesis Owners - the Annual Meet-Up Event is almost here! Scheduled for 4:30pm on August 17th in northern burbs. Exact location to be announced here in a few days.

There will be lots of expertise in attendance, including suspension and brakes, exhaust mods, tints, and body care. Share ideas, ask questions, take drives/rides, maybe a food/drink event included.

Post or message now!!

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
So here are the details:

The Great Annual Greater Twin Cities
Genesis Owners Meet-Up
4:30 p.m., Sunday, August 17th:

Sunday, August 17th, 4:30 p.m.

Meet in the parking lot of the Oxford Community Center, 270 North Lexington Parkway North, St Paul, MN 55104. When were finished with our Gennys, those who want to eat/drink, can take 5 Minutes and go 1.6 miles to:

The Happy Gnome, 498 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55102

Google Maps link: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Oxf...89e1ecd31e!2m2!1d-93.121018!2d44.946357?hl=en

Gennys of all colors will be admitted (not just black)!

:cool:

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums