Nice package from Genesis today!

Absintheuphoria

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Forget the FOB case, I'd still like to know if they make the wallet key car FOB like they did for some Genesis and Equus for the G70. I had to order one from Canada for my Genesis (before it was G80)

krobin350

Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
curious if they will ever release these items on the online accessory store... or do we just hope someone drops them on eBay? I'd personally love to have an OEM fob case. surprised none was available online

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I would like a Genesis "store" -- hats, jackets, shirts, car accessories, drink mugs, etc. Lexus dealer I used to go to had one, and it was fun to have some additional paraphernalia--also helps to advertise the brand. I would think they will put it together at some point.

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I would like a Genesis "store" -- hats, jackets, shirts, car accessories, drink mugs, etc. Lexus dealer I used to go to had one, and it was fun to have some additional paraphernalia--also helps to advertise the brand. I would think they will put it together at some point.
I agree. Here in Edmonton where we have a Genesis "boutique" store in a mall, they don't sell a single thing there which is mind boggling. I bet that store could easily pay the rent just selling the items you mentioned above.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^
Yes. Absolutely. I would purchase and likely get some items for family (e.g. ball cap). I know they have a lot on their plates, but this is one area where they an increase their visibility. They have products they can use for this--as evident from some of the items posters have received as gifts.

patatty

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I haven't ordered from here yet, but likely will soon:

Genesis Accessories, Parts, and Merchandise - Free Shipping | Genesis Parts and Accessories

Small merch selection:

Genesis Merchandise - Free Shipping | Genesis Parts & Accessories

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Absintheuphoria

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think it is disappointing that US Genesis Dealerships do not have merchandise that is available on a third party website. I have seen some dealers in Canada give them as gifts when your purchase the car though.
American dealerships in general have a disconnect with their manufacturers. The red tape and bush beating between them for sales, marketing, and service makes me wonder how anything really gets done.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

patatty

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Does not bother me. I really like my Genesis. That said, I'm not going to buy merchandise to advertise my car, favorite band, restaurant, etc. If you give it to me, I may use it. I've never had a car with the dealer's name on it or a license plate frame, or anything else. I do have some Genesis stuff I was given, trunk organizer, insulated bag, pens, etc. and I use them. They were gifts.

Does you house have a sign that says "Sold by Bob's Realtor"? Your car should not either.
I had the dealer take their badge and license plate frames off of the car before I left with it.

I think there is a difference between being proud of your brand (especially when that involves standing apart from the herd) and being a shill for the dealer.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I had the dealer take their badge and license plate frames off of the car before I left with it.

I think there is a difference between being proud of your brand (especially when that involves standing apart from the herd) and being a shill for the dealer.
Yeah, that's where I was going with it. I have not received my G70 yet and I already purchased the Genesis license plate frames haha

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've told dealers that I wouldn't buy from them if they put a dealer sticker on my car. Some of the ones around here are atrociously large. Giant foil crowns, other that look like a giant souvenir magnet.