Nice package from Genesis today!

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
BUT I DESERVE ALL THE THINGS!!!
Fine. Call that attorney that advertises on TV. He promises to get everything you deserve.

My favorite is where the lawyer is standing in front of a house giving his spiel. In the background an armored truck is backed into the driveway and they are tossing bags of money out the back.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

joschneider

Registered Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The fact he is stating is that he “deserves all the things” without anything being promised to him. That IS the definition of entitled. How do you interpret it?
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. He’s being sarcastic, all caps and the way he phrased it...sarcasm

Absintheuphoria

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you have a phone that can charge wirelessly, its pretty useful. I don't use a wired charger anymore.
I have portable batteries coming out of the wazoo, and honestly the only thing I use my Genny charger for (both car and portable) are for my Samsung wireless buds that I always (never) use when I (never) go to the gym

RTK

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Question is: If you got the gift card, did you finance (lease or purchase) through Genesis (Hyundai) Capital?

In terms of gifts... IMO they’re exactly that: gifts. Hard to be choosy when other manufacturers give you nothing. I didn’t exactly need another piece of luggage or a phone charger, but I’m thrilled to have received it. It’s a classy move by Genesis.

Oh, and no, I didn’t receive a gift card. But I financed through my own credit union, but not sure if that’s the reason.

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Utica, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Question is: If you got the gift card, did you finance (lease or purchase) through Genesis (Hyundai) Capital?

In terms of gifts... IMO they’re exactly that: gifts. Hard to be choosy when other manufacturers give you nothing. I didn’t exactly need another piece of luggage or a phone charger, but I’m thrilled to have received it. It’s a classy move by Genesis.

Oh, and no, I didn’t receive a gift card. But I financed through my own credit union, but not sure if that’s the reason.
I believe the gift card was for leasing/financing through Genesis. The luggage gift package is from Genesis and I assumed it was tailored for the Design Edition. Gifts may be based upon model it seems.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I financed through my bank, still received the gift card. Even so, I think you're on to something. It really does sound like certain gifts are associated with specific models.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I believe the gift card was for leasing/financing through Genesis. The luggage gift package is from Genesis and I assumed it was tailored for the Design Edition. Gifts may be based upon model it seems.
as well as Dynamic Edition