• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Official 0-60 & 1/4 mile thread

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sometimes the draggy will shut off and not record. It happens to me a lot at the track cause I have so much going on

Last edited:

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Had to get some runs in tonight before we go on lock down due to corona virus. Weather was perfect and streets were clear.

Thanks to @Toddasaurus and @Vortex951 for the tips. Lowered tire pressure to about 29 psi, used custom mode, LC, full auto. Got my best time yet!

View attachment 27812
Nice! So stock with custom mode. What are your settings for custom mode? You're .04 seconds fast than my best time. I'm stock, 87 Octane, Sport mode and AWD

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Auto is king 👑 😂😂. Now wait until someone comes out with a brake snip adapter and you can get close to 3s for a rwd. I’m .03 seconds away from cracking sub 4s. The more you practice though the better it will be. Did you have any wheel spin? Or hop?

mrcleeaan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Auto is king 👑 😂😂. Now wait until someone comes out with a brake snip adapter and you can get close to 3s for a rwd. I’m .03 seconds away from cracking sub 4s. The more you practice though the better it will be. Did you have any wheel spin? Or hop?
Had very little wheel spin after lowering tire pressure.

I'm sure you'll get 3s soon. Best of luck to you man!

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Tried a few runs with the modified OEM intake. Full tank of 87 octane, e-brake launch. Wonder how it will do with less fuel on board. My best run prior without the intake mod was 4.53 and 1/4 tank gas.

This one was a 4.56. Take notice of the initial surge. Not sure if this was the intake mod, e-brake or both. Most graphs I've seen with other people's cars don't have that

Attachments

Last edited:

mrcleeaan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Tried a few runs with the modified OEM intake. Full tank of 87 octane, e-brake launch. Wonder how it will do with less fuel on board. My best run prior without the intake mod was 4.53 and 1/4 tank gas.

This one was a 4.56. Take notice of the initial surge. Not sure if this was the intake mod, e-brake or both. Most graphs I've seen with other people's cars don't have that
I noticed your 0-10, 20, 30 and 40 were all faster than mine but it seemed to slow down after that. Due to the awd maybe?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums