Spy shots of 2021 GV70

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Iceland is absolutely worth the trip. Spectacular in every dimension. Disappointingly for me the Jokulsarlon visit was at a time that was not prime for viewing. One cannot predict such things as ice flow, calving, tides, sunlight, wind, and so on. Everything else on the trip was beyond expectation.
An outsider delight with climbing, ice cave exploration, hiking, aurorae (not in summer), fishing, walking from North America to Europe (volcanic separation zone of the two plates). Oh, lordy I could go on. If I had visited when I was 25 I might never have returned.

Sounds pretty awesome. Maybe one of our next trips. We were on a cruise in Alaska a couple years ago and it felt like being on a different planet. Absolutely stunning.

new_G80_owner_KC

Hasn't posted much yet...
KS
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Living in Iceland was one of the best years of my entire life :devilish::devilish:. I was there when I was 23/24 and it was extremely hard coming back to the states. Every weekend in Reykjavík was a party like it was the last party on earth. I know I was in Iceland withdrawal for at least 6 months :ROFLMAO:.

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
LOL the Koreans in the chat are pissed that the reveal didn't reveal anything including price.

jrivera68p

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
GV70 Sport 3.5T 0-60 5.1sec come on. It should be faster than that but they detuned the 3.5T(375hp)

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
0-100kph in 5.1 on the AWD according to Asian Petrolhead. So probably 4.6-4.8 0-60 in testing with RWD. Pretty decent, I think.

What a beautiful SUV. Those suede seats are amazing in the sport. If I was an SUV person, it would be top of the list to try out.

Can't wait to see the next G70!

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm not too surprised the 3.5TT doesn't get below 5 seconds 0-100 km/h. The numbers for the new G80, even with it being lighter with a better transmission, have shown the 3.5TT has been a very lackluster upgrade from the 3.3TT. Neither fuel economy or acceleration have benefitted heavily. I mean the 3.3TT was already a pretty good engine, but it already had downsides vs. BMW's engine and the other German mild hybrid setups. Coming in new and not moving the needle much is just asking for it to be left behind...

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
5.1 sec for 0-100 km/h

That’s about 4.9 sec for 0-60 mph.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Hate that f’ing red. Did commie N.Korea get to them ?!?!

Rmsanger

Hasn't posted much yet...
Can anyone confirm with the GV70 is the sensor panel in the top grill like the G70/80/90 are or is it lowered like the GV80?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums