Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Absolutely stunning. I am floored.

I was thinking of getting a 2021 cx5 signature to replace our accord once lease ends, but now I amy have to wait for this beauty!

Backslack

Registered Member
According to the press release, they'll be testing it on public roads undisguised for two more months starting now. The Korean launch will be at the very end of this year or early next year.

For about two months, beginning on October 29, Genesis will hold test drives of approximately 100 uncamouflaged GV70 SUVs that will be carried out across Korea for final testing before the official launch.

Last edited:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Exterior is brilliant. And yeah...I totally get the Porsche 928 vibe !!

Not a fan of the oval theme on the inside...especially the way the upper console seems to stop half way.

Last edited:

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Not a fan of the oval theme on the inside...especially the way the center console seems to stop half way.

The Beefer has spoken. Not going to lie at all but I’m really really loving the overall design here. Everything just fits into place better. Genesis knew this would be there best selling model so they had to design it correctly and they did that. Possible replacement for my X2 M35i... I hope that they offer some type of midnight blue interior as an option. Asian Petrol Head they would see the car very soon actually which is good. Also 2.5T and 3.5TT is brilliant. Knew it would be in the GV70 over the G70.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Damn, only the sport gets the "good" steering wheel. Non-sport gets the GV80 steering wheel 🤢

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Not a fan of the oval theme on the inside...especially the way the upper console seems to stop half way.

Not sure about the third window. Some shots look OK, other not so much, just an odd shape.
As for the interior, most looks just fine but the oval shape of the panel looks like a big cigar, not and instrument panel.
Just my opinion, no matter what it looks like I'm not looking for an SUV no matter the style.

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD

The oval shape at the dash is reminiscent of old Porsche dashes.

But designers tend to overdo it with a good thing and replicated that shape in too many places.

Would have been better if the door release/speaker outlay just ended in the oval shape at the side going towards the B-pillar.

Backslack

Registered Member
1604144919793.jpg
1604144920429.jpg

The character line above the fuel cap isn't nearly as obtrusive to the one below it as in the CG renders. This is pretty good.

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That real or a render?
Almost certainly a render. Our son is in the business, the stuff he's shown me is unbelievable. He says almost every automotive marketing picture you see is a rendering.

Imp

Registered Member
NE
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
No speakers on the dash. Is that a tweeter on the door pull handle?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Some real world photos. Odd...no logos, etc on the rear.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums