Spy shots of 2021 GV70

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The second seat leg area looks nice and roomy. The interior looks pretty clean and uncluttered too.

Imp

Registered Member
NE
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Oh that Matte Green. My heart, it's racing. (Could just be the medicine).

Also, 1st time I've noticed the hood logo match perfectly up with the creases on the hood itself, damn nice design detail. If someone said "that's an Aston Martin SUV" it might be believed.

Vented rotors.

And when the white GV80 showed up next to it (in the on street video)? Showed a great size comparison, that the GV70 just may be, for the lack of a better term? Almost Perfect.

Matte green, Black blade rims (not the grid), and tan interior? *swoon*

--kC

db2022

Registered Member
Not sure about the third window. Some shots look OK, other not so much, just an odd shape.
As for the interior, most looks just fine but the oval shape of the panel looks like a big cigar, not and instrument panel.
Just my opinion, no matter what it looks like I'm not looking for an SUV no matter the style.
Excellent point, I see what you are saying, some shots look better than other. I'll admit I find it better than the gv80, so much so, I wish they would have done the opposite, the curved up window should have been on the gv70 and this 928 treatment would have been great on the gv80

Rmsanger

Hasn't posted much yet...
Matte green video:

I love the color but would like to see it in direct sun to see if it gets avacado-y. The lines are dead sexy but the trim is definitely low rent from those shots.. All Chrome accents need to be black'd out ASAP and would love to see the interior color that goes with the green.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Nifty tech...

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Reveal is Dec 8th !!!

Teaser vids...

Last edited:

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Iceland. Jokulsarlon bridge. A glacial outlet to the Atlantic. In the right season it can be dramatic and spectacular. In my visit it was a limited experience. I recognized it right off.
Not sure which is cooler; that you've been there or that you recognized the footage!

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Iceland is absolutely worth the trip. Spectacular in every dimension. Disappointingly for me the Jokulsarlon visit was at a time that was not prime for viewing. One cannot predict such things as ice flow, calving, tides, sunlight, wind, and so on. Everything else on the trip was beyond expectation.
An outsider delight with climbing, ice cave exploration, hiking, aurorae (not in summer), fishing, walking from North America to Europe (volcanic separation zone of the two plates). Oh, lordy I could go on. If I had visited when I was 25 I might never have returned.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums