Welcome to the JB4 Discussion and Support Forum

Peter C

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just bought a JB4 for my G70 2.0T, what plugs do you guys recommend if any are necessary, I have read a lot and only see specifics for the 3.3t.
Just trying to barely keep up with my brothers 2021 G70 3.3T Sport. Thanks
Ok so I got the HKS M45 Super Fire Racing Spark Plug (50003-M45XL)
Let me know if thats correct. Thanks in advance.

Peter C

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey guy why do I have to disconnect and reconnect again the CANbus wire for it to allow me to rev at my own desire

Adamant

Hasn't posted much yet...
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I just installed my new gapped HKS spark plugs and JB4 today. My lord, the pull feels ridiculous. I had some guy in a Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack fly past me with a screaming exhaust note, but he got stuck at the light on the access road. He started revving his engine, so I took that as a sign. I absolutely torched him off of the line and in the quarter mile. 😲

So, we have 93 octane here which is what I’m running, of course. I have been using Map 3. Would it be safe to run Map 4 or 5?

Last edited:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I just installed my new gapped HKS spark plugs and JB4 today. My lord, the pull feels ridiculous. I had some guy in a Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack fly past me with a screaming exhaust note, but he got stuck at the light on the access road. He started revving his engine, so I took that as a sign. I absolutely torched him off of the line and in the quarter mile. 😲

So, we have 93 octane here which is what I’m running, of course. I was on Map 3. Is it safe to running a higher map?
The JB4 will not like it...it has safety measures in place...you will feel the car stall out.

Next step is to either do an an E85 blend...or get some BOOSTane Pro...which is what I did. It will blow your mind.

I actually stopped doing it...as I drive so little now...and don't want the booster sitting in my tank. So I am running just 93 and Map 2. Sometimes I go Map 3...but I've settled down. Map 2 is crazy plenty for me.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums