• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Aftermarket Exhaust options!

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If anyone's interest it I have my Kunstwerk racing mufflers for sale in classified.
They went with a new valve set up and replaced mine. The valve motors work by remote as is but may have an issue over time. But if someone is interested in tinkering either using the valves as they are or possibly Leaving the valves to have one constant Setting. I was thinking about doing something with them myself but changed my mind and just want to get rid of . taking offers

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
@CoconutRob did you like the sound of your Kunstwerk exhaust and how about performance? So have they fixed the valve issue?
Yes, I do. Just took a road trip and drove through my first tunnel valves open windows down. Needless to say I was smiling all the way through. Valves closed on highway.
Yes, they have a new valve style and no issues, worked perfectly.

Wyo_Cowboy

Registered Member
Clermont, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, I do. Just took a road trip and drove through my first tunnel valves open windows down. Needless to say I was smiling all the way through. Valves closed on highway.
Yes, they have a new valve style and no issues, worked perfectly.
Cool beans!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums