• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Dealers with 2019s

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

tnewga

Registered Member
GA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
As noted above, Indiana has received some inventory which brings us up to 26 states. Surprising given the Holiday but quite a few dealers got their first shipment this week and we are now up to 121 in total.

No new states joined the watchlist so we are left with Florida, Iowa, Oregon, and Washington.
I see one dealership in FL with a single G70 in stock; Allen Turner Genesis, obviously this does follow the new dealership naming convention.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

larrymg1

Registered Member
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I see one dealership in FL with a single G70 in stock; Allen Turner Genesis, obviously this does follow the new dealership naming convention.
Based on what I see at their website this is probably not an approved Genesis dealer. One car which was delivered to Genesis of Atlanta. My guess is they somehow traded for this one model to get a vehicle on the floor. The website lists no staff and contact information is for the Hyundai dealership.
Contact
Allen Turner Genesis
(Located at Allen Turner Hyundai) 6000 Pensacola Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505

Sales: 866-424-2573

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

JasonGXM

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I’m late to the party on this one, I’ve kept full circulated inventory at my dealership (Genesis of Milford) in Milford CT for the past 2 months. If anyone needs help getting into one of these cars please contact me, I’ve gotten deals done for people out of state with no issues.

My email is jason@keycars.com

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I’m late to the party on this one, I’ve kept full circulated inventory at my dealership (Genesis of Milford) in Milford CT for the past 2 months. If anyone needs help getting into one of these cars please contact me, I’ve gotten deals done for people out of state with no issues.

My email is jason@keycars.com
Did you come here to join in the conversation about Genesis in general or just to sell cars? A couple of other sales guys jumped in there to try to sell then are never heard from again.

There are a few long time members here that contribute to the forum and happen to sell cars. I'd not hesitate to buy from them but, the guy that jumps in for his own purpose just tarnishes the dealer he works for.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Giovanniv93

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
We are up to 141 dealers thanks to Florida now having 15 with inventory and there are 19 more in the state awaiting shipments.

A couple more states to add to the watchlist, it is now Nebraska, Oklahoma and Oregon (not sure why that one is taking so long).
What do you mean by "with inventory"? Does that mean they have them physically in stock or they will be getting them? I've contacted a few and they say they are still waiting to receive shipment/in transit so I'm confused.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

mhinz82

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
We are up to 141 dealers thanks to Florida now having 15 with inventory and there are 19 more in the state awaiting shipments.

A couple more states to add to the watchlist, it is now Nebraska, Oklahoma and Oregon (not sure why that one is taking so long).
When I do a build in Oklahoma there are some dealers showing up now

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!