Favorite Color Combos for G70

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I’m jealous that green with brown would be my ideal choice. Look at Canada coming through with the premier choices!
yeah, Genesis Canada got it right in most respects for our G70 launch. very surprising since usually CAD gets shafted compared to trim selection in the US. the G70 is a rare bird. not only is the sales model better, but the trim offerings are much more logical (6 total trims versus ~18 in the US), the trim packaging & feature content is better, and we also got more/better colour palette selection.

there are only a few things i'd change, but that's the case with anything...

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Himalayan Grey or Sliver?? 🤔🤔
I've been debating that recently. My wife likes the Himalayan Grey more than the Silver, but I was first drawn to the Santiago Silver. I'm trying to be open minded and consider them both equally. At times I want the grey, but most of the times I'm dead set on silver. If the grey were just a tiny bit lighter I would most likely go with that instead!

😵

Dpaulc

Registered Member
I've been debating that recently. My wife likes the Himalayan Grey more than the Silver, but I was first drawn to the Santiago Silver. I'm trying to be open minded and consider them both equally. At times I want the grey, but most of the times I'm dead set on silver. If the grey were just a tiny bit lighter I would most likely go with that instead!

😵
I don't think your choice is going to be wrong either way ;)

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Winnipeg
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

😵
I'm biased but I'm super happy choosing Santiago Silver. However, there are so many nice colors for the G70 I don't think you can go wrong.

Giovanniv93

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Went with the Grey. Couldn't be happier. She's a beaut 😊😊

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So, if I have this right, I can't get Nurburg green on as an option in the US? I'd have to find some of the 400 special editions or some such?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So, if I have this right, I can't get Nurburg green on as an option in the US? I'd have to find some of the 400 special editions or some such?
Correct...but there is a ton of them out there. RWD and AWD.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well...not sure it's 2 tone. The leather is cream color...with green piping. The dash is a greenish color as well. Plenty of pics out there.
Couldn't think of the best way to describe it. I've seen the green up in Canada with the black interior. Disappointed that's not available here.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Definitely not as fast as Nurburg Green.
Acura did something similar with their Silver. Called Silver Moon in one market and Alabaster Silver Metallic in another!
Don't know why they don't just stick with one name!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.