Favorite Color Combos for G70

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It looks great, but I just imagine what it'll look like after years of grubby fingers and grubby paws lol

The subtle green is so mint. Totally the best colour.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It looks great, but I just imagine what it'll look like after years of grubby fingers and grubby paws lol

The subtle green is so mint. Totally the best colour.
Leather is pretty easy to clean. But it's basically a one person car!

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Leather is pretty easy to clean. But it's basically a one person car!
The cream color interior is gorgeous. If you are worried about keeping it clean just use a product like Gyeon Leather Shield or CarPro Cquartz Leather. Your leather will repel water and dirt like nobody's business. Liquids will bead on your leather like water does with a ceramic coating on your paint. Dirt will wipe off very easy. They are both easy to apply.

Last edited:

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The cream color interior is gorgeous. If you are worried about keeping it clean just use a product like Gyeon Leather Shield or CarPro Cquartz Leather. Your leather will repair water and dirt like nobody's business. Liquids will bead on your leather like water does with a ceramic coating on your paint. Dirt will wipe off very easy. They are both easy to apply.
I'll have to look into it. I haven't done anything in terms of protection for my Caramel Brown interior. But I'm the only one in the car 95% of the time!

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'll have to look into it. I haven't done anything in terms of protection for my Caramel Brown interior. But I'm the only one in the car 95% of the time!
If it's just you most of the time then it's probably pretty easy to keep clean. Car leathers already have a coating on them anyways. I'm a detailing junky and couldn't help myself.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If it's just you most of the time then it's probably pretty easy to keep clean. Car leathers already have a coating on them anyways. I'm a detailing junky and couldn't help myself.
Yeah it's clean. I almost threw a fit when my father-in-law spilt some coffee on the passenger seat but it wiped off pretty easily even after the spot dried off!
Now the backside of the front seats are a mess cause of both my sons boots. Especially the one still on a booster seat!

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What's everyone's thoughts on red ver. gray stitching? Seems like most are one way or another, I can't decide which I like the most :/

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What's everyone's thoughts on red ver. gray stitching? Seems like most are one way or another, I can't decide which I like the most :/

This is a good question. At first I was dead set on grey because I thought the red stitching was too much....but after looking at it more and more in person I actually like it. Also, I think it depends on the exterior color - personally I like it on Victoria Black. In fact, Victoria Black in sport trim actually looks really damn good in person, way better than looking at it in pictures.

Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong either way. But I personally think the red stitching looks better on darker exterior colors.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Grey for me...was dead set on it. I saw the red and didn’t care for it. I own nothing red...except a tie with some red in it. Just not me.

Now...I do like red Brembo’s...but would have preferred yellow or grey. The red stitching does look good in the MB IMO.

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
This is a good question. At first I was dead set on grey because I thought the red stitching was too much....but after looking at it more and more in person I actually like it. Also, I think it depends on the exterior color - personally I like it on Victoria Black. In fact, Victoria Black in sport trim actually looks really damn good in person, way better than looking at it in pictures.

Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong either way. But I personally think the red stitching looks better on darker exterior colors.
^ of all the G70's i've seen, Victoria Black has not been one of them. this is notable since the usual BMW/MB/Audi colours are either white, silver, grey or black. just go to any one of their dealerships. this is where Genesis killed it with the palette. so many interesting and character-filled colours to choose from. really helps to stand out from the see of German also-rans.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.