Favorite Color Combos for G70

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That’s not available in the States...only in Canada. FYI is all.
Intriguing colour and reminds me of what was available on the X5 and Venza.
I saw this really nice Emerald Green Audi Allroad the other day and was drooling the whole time...

TO Genesis

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto
Saw those on Instagram - thanks for posting them here.

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Yeah it's clean. I almost threw a fit when my father-in-law spilt some coffee on the passenger seat but it wiped off pretty easily even after the spot dried off!
Now the backside of the front seats are a mess cause of both my sons boots. Especially the one still on a booster seat!
They sell a protector foe it that hangs behind the headrest. Look into that as an option.

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I went with the Siberian Ice/black interior. Looks phenomenal with the Sport Package dark chrome and red brake pads.
I just drove through my closest Genesis lot (still fully branded as Hyundai, not a Genesis logo anywhere) and they had a Siberian Ice with Black/gray stitching. I was blown away TBH. I hadn't considered SI because I thought it would be too white or too "baby blue". Definitely not baby blue. And it's not white. It's really, really unique and stands out and looks very sharp on the G70's lines. Wasn't the Sport so didn't have the dark chrome. But now it's between Siberian Ice or Mallorca Blue (gray stitching) for me.

Edit: or Himalayan Gray? Haven't seen that one in person yet. But I'm digging the paint schemes Genesis has going on the G70. Seeing is believing, as they say. I still can't get over the Siberian Ice in person - never seen anything like it. I'm so torn. If my wife didn't have a white Hyundai Tuscon, I'd be 100% all in for Siberian Ice. I need to get her to drive with me to a Genesis dealer and put her Tuscon next to the SI G70 and really "feel" the difference. I can't wait to get my G70! June can't come fast enough.

Last edited:

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I just drove through my closest Genesis lot (still fully branded as Hyundai, not a Genesis logo anywhere) and they had a Siberian Ice with Black/gray stitching. I was blown away TBH. I hadn't considered SI because I thought it would be too white or too "baby blue". Definitely not baby blue. And it's not white. It's really, really unique and stands out and looks very sharp on the G70's lines. Wasn't the Sport so didn't have the dark chrome. But now it's between Siberian Ice or Mallorca Blue (gray stitching) for me.

Edit: or Himalayan Gray? Haven't seen that one in person yet. But I'm digging the paint schemes Genesis has going on the G70. Seeing is believing, as they say. I still can't get over the Siberian Ice in person - never seen anything like it. I'm so torn. If my wife didn't have a white Hyundai Tuscon, I'd be 100% all in for Siberian Ice. I need to get her to drive with me to a Genesis dealer and put her Tuscon next to the SI G70 and really "feel" the difference. I can't wait to get my G70! June can't come fast enough.

I haven't seen Himalayan Gray in person, though I did see Victoria Black in Sport trim in person and I was actually really impressed. I hadn't even considered that color when I was shopping for my car.

md1801

Registered Member
St. Louis, MO
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No love for the classic Santiago Silver over Black? There’s something magical about the sheen on the silver paint with this car’s lines. I don’t think I’ve ever liked a color combination more than this—proud to call it mine!

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No love for the classic Santiago Silver over Black? There’s something magical about the sheen on the silver paint with this car’s lines. I don’t think I’ve ever liked a color combination more than this—proud to call it mine!
Yeah!

Right there with you. Santiago Silver looks so good with this car, and how it contrasts with the dark chrome, headlights, wheels, and it just seems to accentuate the car's lines. I love mine. 19556

Also, saw a black G70 sport at the dealership a little while ago and dang....that car looked really good too. Does anybody here even own a black sport? I swear nobody has that one.

SecretSandwich

Registered Member
Yeah!

Right there with you. Santiago Silver looks so good with this car, and how it contrasts with the dark chrome, headlights, wheels, and it just seems to accentuate the car's lines. I love mine. View attachment 19556

Also, saw a black G70 sport at the dealership a little while ago and dang....that car looked really good too. Does anybody here even own a black sport? I swear nobody has that one.
Love how it makes the big breaks really pop, great looking car.

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I know someone previously posted a pic of a SI and CW on the G80 model. But I just drove through my nearest Genesis (aka Hyundai) dealer today to drool for a minute and they just happened to have a SI and CW G70 next to each other so I snapped a quick photo. It is 100% overcast right now in Chicago, so you get a good contrast in the two colors. I hope the next sunny day (who knows how long it will be until that happens in Chicago) they'll be together so I can get another pic in bright light.

For those on the fence about SI - it's truly unique. And I can't wait to see one in person with the Sport trim with the dark chrome. CW vs SI G70.jpg

Photo taken with iPhone 7 Plus, no edit or filter.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just washed and detailed my SS Sport today, and it's so dang glossy. The water is still beading off nicely, so evidently my ghetto ceramic coating job is still holding up. Hopefully you can see the smooth sheen here...

It's so beautiful. I can't get enough of this car. I'm always doing a double take when I'm walking away. My co-worker (also a car guy) made fun of me because he caught me doing it as I was walking in to work the other day.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.