Florida, California and Texas Dealer Update

joschneider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
my fault then, I was just referring to the G70 originally. Carry on
I mean this IS the g70 section of the forum so my original point for 200ish g70s and the initial award still stands. 200 across the country split between colors/trims is horrible and genesis needs to get more cars to the dealers. I’m happy for the states that got issues resolved but I want people to know that cars are not flowing as much as they might think...right now. That could change of course

Tonester

Registered Member
San Francisco, CA - Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Talked to my local dealer Dublin Genesis in California last week. This dealer just showed up on the authorized dealer list in the new configurator. The general mgr tells me they expect cars in mid January. I didn't post because there have been so many delays and missed estimates; anyway there you have it. I'm getting closer to just waiting for the 2020 model at this rate.

Pepper

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Talked to my local dealer Dublin Genesis in California last week. This dealer just showed up on the authorized dealer list in the new configurator. The general mgr tells me they expect cars in mid January. I didn't post because there have been so many delays and missed estimates; anyway there you have it. I'm getting closer to just waiting for the 2020 model at this rate.
I am with you, save up some more $ and get updated 2020.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
When do you think the 2020 model will be released? In Canada the 2019 is running since April.

JayceM

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
When do you think the 2020 model will be released? In Canada the 2019 is running since April.
My guess is September in the US. Just a guess though. That's what I'm waiting for. I wonder when Texas is going to be done since they're waiting for everyone. They may be getting really close to the next release at this rate.

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thank you for posting about the configurator. It seems that a dealer shows up there, first, before they show up on the dealer list generated by the Find A Dealer function. Then is the wait for inventory. Of course, whatever is or isn’t on a car dealer’s website inventory is just a starting point.

Pepper

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
And you think the 2020 will be at the same price? Maybe save up a little extra than more.
I don't expect it to go down in price and I expect to pay more for updates, that is why I am saving $.

xKingfisher

Registered Member
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I spoke to a dealer in LA (Genesis of Glendale) and according to the sales rep they're still waiting on the state. He was hoping to be selling by end of Jan (ugh).

Allegedly they have the cars waiting, so it's just a matter of the final approval.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.