Florida, California and Texas Dealer Update

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Duh...I should have figured that one out. Forgot it is available on all trims. It's the Green that is limited.

FLnak

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
New member but enjoying the updates. My current lease is up toward end of April so in the market for a car and wanted to go with a smallish sports sedan and so far the G70 at the top of my list. On the west coast of FL so hopefully some of the south FL dealers getting cars is a good sign.

Hopefully by April we should be seeing more here, right?

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
New member but enjoying the updates. My current lease is up toward end of April so in the market for a car and wanted to go with a smallish sports sedan and so far the G70 at the top of my list. On the west coast of FL so hopefully some of the south FL dealers getting cars is a good sign.

Hopefully by April we should be seeing more here, right?
Welcome aboard. They are pretty much all over the state already and maybe already on the Gulf Coast, I haven't checked the location of them. See the thread below for dealers.

Dealers with 2019s

Ray Lucca

Registered Member
I will give a call to a few S. OC Dealers. Kind of sad that no cars in Ca. and they are based in OC. Florida and Texas too?? I have been waiting, hoping for availability now, not sure I can wait until April.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Quick note...the owner of Alexandria, VA Genesis is going out west at the end of the month for a country-wide dealer meeting. He is on the board, etc.

He said he would let me know what is going on with these 3 States when he returns. I think FL is good now...so just CA and TX are the culprits.

larrymg1

Registered Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
HALF of North America Car of the Year”
Perhaps a third?
Please qualify your posts. If you are referring to that there are 3 winners, yes, the G70 was 1/3. However, the other 2/3's were in different categories. The other two were utility and truck.
Winners of the 2019 North American Car, Utility and Truck of the Year Announced: Genesis G70, Hyundai Kona/Kona EV, and Ram 1500

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
3 countries in NA :) I was going on that. The Detroit AS award is really USA.

larrymg1

Registered Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
3 countries in NA :) I was going on that. The Detroit AS award is really USA.
Perhaps a third?
Make that 2/3's.
Chosen by a panel of 54 respected jurors from print, online, radio and broadcast media across the U.S. and Canada – rather than a single publication or media outlet – the awards are among the most prestigious and unique in the industry.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.