G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If a person chooses to put some extra down on their lease they would be "earning" more than they could in any interest bearing instrument. Sure, they could invest that money in something with higher risk to hopefully get a better return but historically that short term/high risk strategy would more than likely be riskier than them totalling their vehicle.
+1
Alternatively, the higher payment could be beneficial if you were to lease the car under a business (and you'd have a higher interest rate according to my dealer).

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Ruach

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm in NJ. I didn't qualify for any rebates (competitive, conquest, etc.). Dealer discount $1.2k and lease rebate $5k. Monthly payment including all fees are $521
View attachment 19843.
Which dealership in NJ did you work with? I'm also in NJ. I've contacted almost all Genesis dealership in NJ but only 2 of them contacted me back... I was like.. what the hell do they want to sell the car or not?

grapefruit

Which dealership in NJ did you work with? I'm also in NJ. I've contacted almost all Genesis dealership in NJ but only 2 of them contacted me back... I was like.. what the hell do they want to sell the car or not?
Towne Hyundai in Denville, I was also was in touch with Wayne Hyundai and Hyundai of South Brunswick

Wayne Hyundai was one of the worst customer experience I've ever had while car shopping. Understand now why they wanted to break out the shopping experience for Genesis dealers...

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Sorry it posted something before I was done. I am new here and I am in the La Area and if anyone has any advice on deals for G70 would be much appreciated. The dealer in Glendale I went to was great, but really no deals just sticker and dealer extras. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Sorry it posted something before I was done. I am new here and I am in the La Area and if anyone has any advice on deals for G70 would be much appreciated. The dealer in Glendale I went to was great, but really no deals just sticker and dealer extras. Thank you in advance.
Let me know what you are looking for! My father works down at Palm Springs Genesis and is willing to make a deal! I sent you a message.

Last edited:

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It looks like Genesis of Glendale participates in the Hyundai Circle pricing so you may want to contact @r_spec to get a certificate which should get you around 3% under invoice plus incentives. You will be able to PM him after making 16 posts.
I forgot about the post requirement. Palm Springs will accept circle pricing as well :)

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It looks like Genesis of Glendale participates in the Hyundai Circle pricing so you may want to contact @r_spec to get a certificate which should get you around 3% under invoice plus incentives. You will be able to PM him after making 16 posts.
Thank you for the information much appreciated.

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Awesome deal - definitely beats what I paid for mine - they had no acquisition fee? Would have loved to see their quote for the AWD 2.0t base - that's what I ended up getting ( for a lot more :)
Congrats that was a sweet deal and glad your Happy!

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Yes, r_spec has been very generous and is furnishing Circle pricing certificates for those that PM him. If you want to get the price on the one that you are looking at, let me know the dealer and which car and I should be able to get it.
Wow that sound great!

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Wow I am learning so much reading this blog I have to thank you. Almost drank the Kool Aid...Thank you everyone for the advice and tips!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm in NJ. I didn't qualify for any rebates (competitive, conquest, etc.). Dealer discount $1.2k and lease rebate $5k. Monthly payment including all fees are $521
View attachment 19843.
I’m still tryin to figure out how you got 5000 lease cash off the cap cost. That seems really good. Only thing I see odd here is how bad the residual is on a 10k mile lease. 50%. Wow. Nice money factor and discount overall on msrp when factoring in that lease cash.

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!