G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
When does 19 production end and 20 start ? Wondering when the flow of 19’s will slow to a crawl inbound at the dealer

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I went to the Glendale Dealer yesterday and the offered me 0 down and $659.00 a month on a 3.3 Sport. This sounds like a good deal. Any input would be appreciated.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I went to the Glendale Dealer yesterday and the offered me 0 down and $659.00 a month on a 3.3 Sport. This sounds like a good deal. Any input would be appreciated.
Need more info. What is cap cost money factor and residual percentage. Plus msrp. It sounds not good off the cuff. Not good at all

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
3 years 12000 miles per year 0 down all fees included

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Let’s try a different angle. How much are you actually paying for the car. Your payment is irrelevant. I’ll just assume you have good credit and are Getting the best rate. Cap cost my friend.

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I live in California Los Angeles and the tax rate is 9.50. I only met with the dealer once and I was told that all taxes Acquisition fees Etc are included. I don’t remember the exact amount but 5k was the discount. I am going back to look at cars what else should I be looking for

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Riley

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
As others have mentioned, on a lease deal there are a few specific numbers that need to be looked at in order to determine whether or not it is a "good" deal. They should be providing you with the following:

1. MSRP
2. Agreed upon sales price before incentives
3. Any non-lease incentives such as conquest, loyalty, etc.
4. Any lease cash
5. Money Factor
6. Residual value
7. Fees (acquisition, doc, reg, etc.)
8. Sales tax rate
Thanks