G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi. I have a question about the Circle A-Plan. From what I have seen explained here, under this plan you get around 3% under invoice plus incentives. Does this include lease cash as well? For example, I can use the Circle A-Plan to lease an AWD G70 3.3T Sport, and get the following discounts:

1. Invoice minus 3% of MSRP
2. $250 Circle Cash
3. $3000 lease cash
4. $1000 Conquest rebate which I qualify for

Do I understand this correctly? Thanks!
Yup, that's correct. That price will not include taxes and fees, so factor that in mentally and make sure your MF/RV are in line with the numbers others have been give (for this month).

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi. I have a question about the Circle A-Plan. From what I have seen explained here, under this plan you get around 3% under invoice plus incentives. Does this include lease cash as well? For example, I can use the Circle A-Plan to lease an AWD G70 3.3T Sport, and get the following discounts:

1. Invoice minus 3% of MSRP
2. $250 Circle Cash
3. $3000 lease cash
4. $1000 Conquest rebate which I qualify for

Do I understand this correctly? Thanks!
I’m trying to get the exact same thing right now. If the worthless dealer would respond. Keep us posted and I will do the same.

littlebuddha

Registered Member
I’m trying to get the exact same thing right now. If the worthless dealer would respond. Keep us posted and I will do the same.
How difficult is it to get dealers to accept circle pricing? I was under the impression that all genesis/hyundai dealers had to accept the certificate.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

specialk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It looks like Genesis of Glendale participates in the Hyundai Circle pricing so you may want to contact @r_spec to get a certificate which should get you around 3% under invoice plus incentives. You will be able to PM him after making 16 posts.
Turtle boy I have made 16 posts how do I contact him sorry for me being technology challenged in advance.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It’s shocking how few silvers are out there. In 3.3t awd sport there is basically nothing saw but saw two in New York. Not convenient from Oregon. Lol

FornicatorSteve

Hasn't posted much yet...
Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. Just getting my ducks in a row right now :unsure:. I’m deciding between getting the 2019 model now or waiting to get a 2020 model.
I’m the type of person that hates missing out on features, and the 2020 model w the self closing trunk is making me want to wait lol.
I can’t ignore the $3000 lease cash being offered right now. I’m assuming we won’t get this amount of lease cash when the 2020’s are released?
Decisions, decisions!

My main thing on the 2020 is if the US car has the blank 5th button by the mode selector filled in. It seems it does on the Canadian version.

But I'm also worried about what type of deals will be present on the 2020 vs the 2019.

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

FornicatorSteve

Hasn't posted much yet...
Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
A switch blank is your main concern? Ok. :unsure:
I know it sounds terribly off, but an off-center blank switch really gets my eye twitching.

I hate it in my Signature + Tech 2015 where the heated steering wheel button would go if it had HTRAC. I got it for about ~9k less than the least expensive Ultimate I could find, but it still makes me wish they'd just center the parking sensor button on the non AWD models.

With the G70, it feels odd to go for a top trim model and have a blank switch. I think in the US the blank gets filled by the heated steering wheel button, but I think that's only available with the AWD and aside from FL not getting many of those, I'd rather have just RWD.

This seems like it would have much more of an impact on a purchase decision. Historically, the prior year's model will have much more incentives than the new one. I would bet that Hyundai doesn't discount the 2020 much until most of the 2019 stock is gone. And judging by what others have posted above, that may take a while.
I could dream for it to be around the same, but I know you'd be correct.

My local dealer said "good luck" to getting a 2019 in October (Florida) anticipating all their stock would be gone, but I know they were bluffing to get a sale done sooner.

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Last edited:

Ron926

SUPPORTING MEMBER