• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 Lease Comparisons and Discussion (USA)

twobits21

Registered Member
It is 50%, he corrected the second post.
Thank you!

Can you look over my numbers via the link below.
I am trying to see if I have my numbers right.
The vehicle is the RWR 2.0L G70, lease for 36/10, RV 50%, MF 0.00010. I'm not sure where the $4k cash incentive, $1k conquest, and $1k auto-show incentives should go (taxed, untaxed, post rebates, etc).

Any help would be much appreciated. New to Genesis lease and the dealers are eating me up right now, as they're not trying to budge on the selling price (I'm trying to get at least 8% off MRSP + incentives).

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Genesis&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=45080&sales_price=41474&months=36&mf=.00010&dp=0&dealer_fee=200&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=4000&rebate=0&resP=50&reg_fee=250&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Kcdev43

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Rebates have stayed the same, wouldn't expect them to change.. I ran a few numbers but inventory is limited. A plan on a 2.0T (Elite) should run you about $480, or $540 on the 3.3T Advanced. 0 down, with no extra rebates beyond lease cash. If you can get a deal that route, it's quite a bit more beneficial then the Employee discount, as the money factors right now come out to almost nothing in rent charge.

twobits21

Registered Member
It probably depends on the state but I think they may all be taxed incentives. The acquisition fee for Genesis Finance is $750. Your numbers seemed to be fine otherwise.

@r_spec has offered to provide Circle pricing certificates to anyone that PM's him and asks. Once you have over 16 posts you can PM him. That will get you a price of more than 3% under invoice without the hassle. If you give me the dealer and car you are looking at I can get you the price it should be and then you get the incentives on top.

Thank you. Yes, I've been trying to rack up my posts without being too obvious. The link below is the current vehicle I am negotiating for:

New 2019 Genesis G70 For Sale in Miami FL | VIN: KMTG44LA0KU016937

Last edited:

Kcdev43

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

twobits21

Registered Member
8% is back of total vehicle cost.. if you can get that sweet, but i'd be genuinely confused if they agreed to that.
There are $6k in incentives right now if you include loyalty or conquest. They have the ability to make a good deal and still make profit. Really all depends on how much they want to move the cars.

twobits21

Registered Member
Here you go. One thing though, that VIN came up at Delray and not Miami.
Thank you. They said the car is physically in their lot, they confirmed. So not sure if it was recently transferred. Nonetheless thank you for putting that sheet together for me. I'll reach out to @r_spec soon but I'm getting close to negotiating a similar deal as the circle pricing, but I've definitely had to haggle. =/

nellie1289

Registered Member
Portland, Oregon
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For those of you who leased a g70. How many of you have $300 in the section 9 of the lease contract under purchase option fee. Mine says 0$. Genesis finance is saying this should be $300 and I need to sign a new contract. The dealer is being great about it. I don’t blame the dealer. But genesis won’t fund the lease. I have the car. The longest test drive in history. Ha. I know I would win this battle if I say you guys figure it out. I am just curious what people see in this row. I have leased 3 other Hyundai’s and none of them had this. I have always thought why is there a fee to buy a car out of lease. Turn in fee I get. Question is what do you guys see in this box.

wesquire

Registered Member
San Francisco, California
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
@r_spec has offered to provide Circle pricing certificates to anyone that PM's him and asks. Once you have over 16 posts you can PM him. That will get you a price of more than 3% under invoice without the hassle. If you give me the dealer and car you are looking at I can get you the price it should be and then you get the incentives on top.
How long are the certificates valid?

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Roughly, what would be the cost difference in a genesis dealer processing a new tag vs a transfer tag?
Interesting that you brought that up. I wonder if the can transfer a personalized California plate if the car that it is currently on is being traded in as well?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For those of you who leased a g70. How many of you have $300 in the section 9 of the lease contract under purchase option fee. Mine says 0$. Genesis finance is saying this should be $300 and I need to sign a new contract. The dealer is being great about it. I don’t blame the dealer. But genesis won’t fund the lease. I have the car. The longest test drive in history. Ha. I know I would win this battle if I say you guys figure it out. I am just curious what people see in this row. I have leased 3 other Hyundai’s and none of them had this. I have always thought why is there a fee to buy a car out of lease. Turn in fee I get. Question is what do you guys see in this box.
Hey there, if you "signed the contract" and the deal is done.... well... the deal is done. You don't have to re-sign anything. What do you think the dealer would say if you went back 3 weeks later and said "oh I didn't realize this line in the contact was not beneficial to me, can you kindly change it"? What do you think the Dealer would tell you if the roles were reversed??! I think they are going to have to it that cost.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Generally that is not the case in regards to car deals when financing/leasing is involved. The dealer is just collecting the paperwork and processing it but the finance company is the one who executes/finalizes the deal. Perhaps that varies from state to state.
I see what your saying too. I wonder if they collected and cashed payment already?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80