• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 LED vs Stock Turn & Reverse Lights

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm returning the Lasfit led the other one (post #229) are cheaper and they are little less bright. I'm guessing the high brightness on the Lasfit making them overheat quick. For $54 is just not worth it.
I agree with you at some point and I've added your bulbs to my watch list in Amazon just in case I need them in a near future but what about long term reliability? My LASFIT have been working flawlessly for 9 months just like the ones from @Toddasaurus and @Beefer . Time will tell.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I agree with you at some point and I've added your bulbs to my watch list in Amazon just in case I need them in a near future but what about long term reliability? My LASFIT have been working flawlessly for 9 months just like the ones from @Toddasaurus and @Beefer . Time will tell.
Yeah...no issues here.

But...the other day I had my hazards on...probably like 5 minutes. Suddenly I get a “check left bulb” message. Turned them off and it cleared in 10 seconds. But I knew about this...so no biggie.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah...no issues here.

But...the other day I had my hazards on...probably like 5 minutes. Suddenly I get a “check left bulb” message. Turned them off and it cleared in 10 seconds. But I knew about this...so no biggie.

Mine are working great as well. I only had an error message once, when it was hot outside and I used remote start and let it sit for 5+ minutes, and I immediately sat at a left turn light for several minutes. Everything reset while driving less than one minute later.

So far the LasFit bulbs have been great.

rkar

Registered Member
Guys can I get one last set up guide on the LED's? I'm confused now on which ones to purchase for the G70. I don't want something too bright but just right. Do I go Lasfit or do I go another route. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for reverse and turn LED's..

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums