G70 US Availability?

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Actually you didn't. You mentioned that they were in the board minutes and not an approved Genesis dealer. I'm saying they are now approved. ;)
Didn't you previously mention that, once approved, sometimes cars appear within a few weeks? (This is me being hopeful.) :)

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Didn't you previously mention that, once approved, sometimes cars appear within a few weeks? (This is me being hopeful.) :)
That is correct. Once I have them on the watchlist they usually get inventory on average within two weeks. Some have been much quicker and some have been much longer. Hopefully they all are in the quicker category from now on. ;)

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That is correct. Once I have them on the watchlist they usually get inventory on average within two weeks. Some have been much quicker and some have been much longer. Hopefully they all are in the quicker category from now on. ;)
Definitely hoping for quicker. But. Mostly just hoping to finally see one. 🙂

krobin350

Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes. Also have looked into Kansas, and the Wichita dealer is terrific--he has only a few cars though, and currently only 1 G70. Wichita should have more G70s by end of this month.
You in Oklahoma as well?
far North Dallas... only about 30 mins from the border. Shreveport is my only other close option, but he's waiting for his inventory to come in. he has a Himalayan in route which is I like, but really want that S.Ice!

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
far North Dallas... only about 30 mins from the border. Shreveport is my only other close option, but he's waiting for his inventory to come in. he has a Himalayan in route which is I like, but really want that S.Ice!
Just have to state...SI is unreal. So sexy...nothing but looks...and folks actually stop to inquire. Love it.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
😁 I'm leaning Himilayan. Hoping the OK and Kansas dealers receive multiple and relatively soon.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just have to state...SI is unreal. So sexy...nothing but looks...and folks actually stop to inquire. Love it.
I actually thought of your car when he mentioned SI. I cant wait to see in person. (Well, actually, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting )

mhinz82

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Yes. Also have looked into Kansas, and the Wichita dealer is terrific--he has only a few cars though, and currently only 1 G70. Wichita should have more G70s by end of this month.
You in Oklahoma as well?
I can confirm that a dealer in Tulsa, OK JUST received their Genesis dealer code. No G70's yet..

CarGuru

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I live in Salt Lake City, utah ... Just spoke with Ken Garff Genesis / Hyundai sales rep and he was confident they would have a G70 unit to test drive at the end of January or early February.
Me too (live in SLC) but I was tired of waiting so I bought mine (3.3 AWD Havana Red) last month from Glassman Auto in Michigan

trackrat

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Apologies if I missed it, but hasGenesis announced a plan for US distribution? It seems that Genesis will not be a stand alone brand, but part of existing Hyundai dealerships. Several Hyundai stores near Boston have received what appears to have been the same mix of 8-10 G70's in the past few weeks. Not very confidence inspiring for one who is considering buying a particular build. Probably best just to wait until there is some consistency to model availability. It is almost like the Genesis brand is an afterthought at the Hyundai stores. I did not focus on the G70 until the Motor Trend article. Very impressive value.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.