• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

HELP on color choice!!!

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Collinite 845 is, by far, the best wax I’ve ever used. Couldn’t be easier to apply and remove, and a little goes a long, long way. Makes corrected paint feel slick and look deep. Lasts a long time.
I love Collinite waxes. Have you ever tried Collinite 915 Marque D'elegance? It last longer than the 845, is more difficult to apply and remove, the finish looks better and deeper and of course is more expensive. Give it a shot.

UberGen

Registered Member
Virginia
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I love Collinite waxes. Have you ever tried Collinite 915 Marque D'elegance? It last longer than the 845, is more difficult to apply and remove, the finish looks better and deeper and of course is more expensive. Give it a shot.
I bought 845 over three years ago and still have plenty.....plus, I prefer cheap & easy! :)
Thanks

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Collinite 845 is, by far, the best wax I’ve ever used. Couldn’t be easier to apply and remove, and a little goes a long, long way. Makes corrected paint feel slick and look deep. Lasts a long time.
Agree. Just used it on my G90 in preparation for winter. 2nd coat this weekend.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums