• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

HELP on color choice!!!

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

SimpsonTide985

Registered Member
I was considering the Havana Red but I ended up deciding for Silver. It just gives the car a more high-end (luxury) look in my opinion. My previous car was a sporty Red FR-S so it could also be that I was tired of driving in a red car...
I have my eyes set on Adriatic Blue but that Santiago Silver in the Sport trim really looks sharp.

G-953597

I've gotten many, many complements about the color of my Adriatic Blue Sport. In certain lighting scenarios it almost looks Black.
Also, if you prefer the grey stitching (rather than red), the grey seems to come with the Adriatic Blue Sport.

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I switched from Adriatic Blue to Siberian Ice to Black Forest (Design). I think it appeals to my personality a lot more. Now I just gotta make some money and find one!
I'm waiting for you to get on a lot with all of them next to each other and then post about the existential crisis you had before purchasing. I know it's coming :hillarious:

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Umm again, the ability to attract dirt is the same regardless of color. The maintenance work is higher is all because ostensibly, the dirt may be more noticeable. I still don’t really see it as a real issue.
The greater noticeability is exactly the problem and will be related as "attracting dirt" by most. Most don't want to baby their car to that level so that it doesn't appear dirty

Hau Kane

Hawaii
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Design Edition looks amazing, and even more unique. Only problem, for me at least, would be the cream interior.
I didn’t originally want to buy the Design Edition because I was worried about it showing dirt too easily. But I took the plunge after seeing it in the showroom because in person I think it looks so nice. Also love the black forrest green exterior. So far the interior is holding up well - only time will tell.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums