Map Update 14.5 coming soon

rroyce46

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I have a file open with Mapnsoft checking my VR on my 2016 touch screen that takes me on an 1103 Kilometer route to my Home when I am a block away. I believe the VR
has had a lobotomy since the last 2 map updates in the last month & no longer understands English. It wasn't great before but now usless & doesn't even take me to any VR asked instruction. It also cannot even find McDonalds or Home Depot by VR.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
My son and I for fun were driving around town asking via VR to "find" multiple stores that I knew were nearby and not a single time could she find anything. Only thing she could do was "find shopping" and "find restaurants". Still waiting word from MapnSoft since last communication from them leads me to believe that I am to be sent to a local Hyundai for some update or review of hardware since they asked for the name of my preferred service location.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
MapnSoft emailed me today saying they will most likely send me to my local dealer so they can pull the error code(s) from the software database to investigate things further.

rroyce46

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
I have received the following message from Hyundai Map n soft to fix my non functioning VR system.

"I have been notified that a fix for this problem will be issued with the release of version 14.10 at the end of this month" -Austin.

rbres

Getting familiar with the group...
ca
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
After I got a corrupt SD card initially for V14.5 map update which wouldn’t load properly, they resent another and it updated fine. But interesting enough the system info screen now shows nothing where the map version line used to be. It’s as if it doesn’t even acknowledge a map exists? But everything appears normal. I emailed mapnsoft to see their response. (See picture)

**** never mind I didn’t realize I had to scroll down now with this version. ☺️ All good!

Attachments

• 506594FC-2EAE-4D07-8968-1936F08C0E0B.jpeg
    506594FC-2EAE-4D07-8968-1936F08C0E0B.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums