MnSoft updating this spring

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you're successful in cloning it, please let me know. I wouldn't mind cloning mine so it works on my wife's car as well.

zape

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I successfully cloned my old card, so I'm quite confident.

zape

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
I was able to update my firmware to the newer S/W version. I was also able to clone my SD card.
Not sure what else is in there, so I guess it is the whole thing.

Attachments

Mrskin

Hasn't posted much yet...
According to the rep I spoke with a few weeks ago is exactly what jibber is saying. Rep said April 19th the new version will be available and since I have a iMac at home and not a Windows I need to purchase the SD card if I want to update.
$175.00 plus ……yikes!!!!

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Genesis Canada emailed me and told me it will be available later this month and will email me once they ship the SD card out to me.
Too bad we don't have a portal for download or order yet!

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
According to the rep I spoke with a few weeks ago is exactly what jibber is saying. Rep said April 19th the new version will be available and since I have a iMac at home and not a Windows I need to purchase the SD card if I want to update.
$175.00 plus ……yikes!!!!
Genesis Canada emailed me and told me it will be available later this month and will email me once they ship the SD card out to me.
Too bad we don't have a portal for download or order yet!
I have windows and download was available only SD chip, might be because I am under the free for 3 years deal.

zape

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Does anyone know what is i-BOX version and which version should be for v12.5 (on Jog Dial / Premium Navi) ?
What is this i-BOX thing for?

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
Updated successfully with a cloned v13 SD card today.
Part of me is jealous, but I guess I don't mind the $175 purchase too much since my 2016 lease return apparently never had the map updated at all, so it's a substantial upgrade for me. I got the SD Card in the mail yesterday, but out of an abundance of caution, I'm waiting to unscramble the Blue Link activation with Hyundai before upgrading.

Suburbazine

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Louisiana
Genesis Model Type

zape

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
I have one spare sd card left with V13 update for 2015-16 Jog dial/9.2" navi for those who're interested

Last edited:

Jamesalanb

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Part of me is jealous, but I guess I don't mind the $175 purchase too much since my 2016 lease return apparently never had the map updated at all, so it's a substantial upgrade for me. I got the SD Card in the mail yesterday, but out of an abundance of caution, I'm waiting to unscramble the Blue Link activation with Hyundai before upgrading.
Send the full price card back to MnSoft - they'll give a full refund (except shipping). I am sending mine back, unused, today. Well wort it to save (get back) $100!

Dino696

Genesis Model Type
Jacek,
Też ściągnąłem do Polski Genesisa 2015 Ultimate V6 i szukam rozwiązania jak zainstalować AndroidAuto lub wgrać europejskiego softa/mapy.
Jeżeli udało Ci się znaleźć jakieś rozwiązanie zadzwoń do mnie (605 509 822).

dzięki :)