Pics of my G70

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
That is too sweet! That is the car I want just can't wait to find out if it's within my budget. Congratulations!

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ok thanks for info... ya pretty sure I'd get puller over in a heartbeat ... I'm in Quebec going over 50 is taking a chance especially with a that looks like the G70 ... will probably go darker in back I just hate the non-uniform look ...
I did 35 all the way around and am happy with the look ... I agree, I don't like the non-uniform.

devellis

Been here awhile...
North Carolina
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Is that Siberian Ice? Hard to tell without some comparison reference. Whatever it is, I like it!

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's Santiago Silver. I think my cell phone lacks dynamic range. I was trying to capture the clouds in that pic.

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

KDX

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks KDX.

If you don’t mind, may I ask about your seats? Do you have gray or red stitching? How do you like them? Is the Nappa leather “soft” to the touch or is is more firm like a shoe? Thanks!!
Red stitching only with Santiago Silver. I really like the look and the leather feels awesome. Very smooth, not like a shoe, very high quality.

thedisbeliever

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats - my siberian ice arrives Thurs , will post some photo's
Dealer sent me pre-delivery pics and shows differences lighting can make. I also think the color correction on phones really skews the tones.
View attachment 15148View attachment 15149
As a Siberian Ice owner, I can confirm that the colours in those pictures are pretty accurate. Maybe one of the best example pictures I’ve seen.

tjp7319

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So as a follow-up to prior post on pre-delivery pics, ...here are are a bunch of others in different lighting situations. The tone of grey is next to impossible to capture on an Iphone (due to color corrections/software) . The color is just awesome IMHO , and everyone who has encountered it in last 3 days has been blown away. The tone changes a lot with lighting but it is definitely a flat/light grey as said and shown by others posters and simply has to be seen in person to really understand. Lastly the performance of the car is outstanding as I finally got to push it (not like in test drive) and my buddy who has had a C43, M3, and M5 cannot believe it performs like it does for 1/2 to 1/3rd the price of those cars.

Attachments

TO Genesis

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks for the pictures. The first one shows the colour best when compared to the white car beside it. Enjoy!