Pics of my G70

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The one and only pic I have after doing a full chemical decon, clay, paint prep and then two layers of Gyeon CanCoat. That's after a bit of driving and sitting outside at work all day as well. I'm good to go for winter. Can't wait for spring though.

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Posted these pictures already in another forum but sharing here as well. 3.3T Advanced AWD in Casablanca White. Only modification I wish I could do is to tint all windows to 20% but with the heavy police presence during my commute it's not worth it. Seeing the Korean white G70s with full tints look so much better.

20181222_122128.jpg
20181222_122452.jpgPoint Blur_Dec222018_143542.jpg

Dpaulc

Registered Member
Posted these pictures already in another forum but sharing here as well. 3.3T Advanced AWD in Casablanca White. Only modification I wish I could do is to tint all windows to 20% but with the heavy police presence during my commute it's not worth it. Seeing the Korean white G70s with full tints look so much better.

View attachment 17292
View attachment 17293View attachment 17294
Nice write-up on Reddit! 😉

NickB2005

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Nice write-up on Reddit! 😉
Is there a sub reddit for the g70 that's not dead? I was looking to join/read more and connect with other g70 owners. I was looking on reddit and I found the g70 thread but no one has posted for months. Sorry to hijack just curious here.

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is there a sub reddit for the g70 that's not dead? I was looking to join/read more and connect with other g70 owners. I was looking on reddit and I found the g70 thread but no one has posted for months. Sorry to hijack just curious here.
I think this forum is currently the most active, there's not enough owners let alone among the younger demographic of reddit to discuss ownership, so I mostly use this forum to discuss G70 topics with other owners. With more purchases over the next few months, this forum will also pick up in content. I don't see many redditors buying/leasing the car new, they'll probably wait for a used CPO 1-3 years down the road.

The genesis g70 subreddit looks... dated. That banner is straight out of a used car dealer website.

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
First wash of my car using a rinseless setup for the first time, it worked pretty well! Quick wax also works well as a drying agent and not having to polish liquid wax in 35 F weather is awesome.

20190110_120502.jpg20190110_120448.jpg

Rmsanger

Hasn't posted much yet...
Wow this car just photos so well, the colors look great. I was initially drawn to Havana Red but the pictures I’ve seen to date are greatly disappointing. The metallic blue is great in direct sunlight but with no light I’m not a fan.

Siberian Ice is great in low light environments but in direct sun is just ok. I’m really intrigued by Nurburg Green as i must see this in person. The gent that posted back two pages with he Sport wheels it looks amazing; just not sure I’m sold on the “white/beige” interior.

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Wow this car just photos so well, the colors look great. I was initially drawn to Havana Red but the pictures I’ve seen to date are greatly disappointing. The metallic blue is great in direct sunlight but with no light I’m not a fan.

Siberian Ice is great in low light environments but in direct sun is just ok. I’m really intrigued by Nurburg Green as i must see this in person. The gent that posted back two pages with he Sport wheels it looks amazing; just not sure I’m sold on the “white/beige” interior.
You have a post #? I can't seem to find the interior you're referring to.

Friday

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Havana Red is impressive in person. I don't think pictures do it justice. It might be my favourite but can't see myself driving a red car.