Pics of my G70

mikemu30

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So as a follow-up to prior post on pre-delivery pics, ...here are are a bunch of others in different lighting situations. The tone of grey is next to impossible to capture on an Iphone (due to color corrections/software) . The color is just awesome IMHO , and everyone who has encountered it in last 3 days has been blown away. The tone changes a lot with lighting but it is definitely a flat/light grey as said and shown by others posters and simply has to be seen in person to really understand. Lastly the performance of the car is outstanding as I finally got to push it (not like in test drive) and my buddy who has had a C43, M3, and M5 cannot believe it performs like it does for 1/2 to 1/3rd the price of those cars.
That is one amazing looking machine.

AGD

Registered Member
Outskirts of Ottawa, in the Heart of Darkness...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Funny some mention not liking the quilted seats. It's one of the features that I get the most positive feedback on. I'm quite fond of them myself. Took possession of my 2.0T 6MT RWD Sport yesterday in Siberian Ice. I'm getting the windows tinted tomorrow. It'll look even better! G70 on the street.jpgG70 Front quarter-2.jpgG70 on the street.jpgG70 Front quarter-2.jpg

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

AGD

Registered Member
Outskirts of Ottawa, in the Heart of Darkness...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wonder if USA bound cars will have more tint...seeing as the majority will be more southern climates.
Beefer, I'm not too sure what tint laws are like in the U.S. Since 2016(?), vehicles here in the great white North aren't allowed to have any OEM tint on the driver and passenger side. Then it also varies by province. I know Québec only allows 30% tint. In Ontario, it's left to officer discretion. My previous vehicle had 20% tints all around, and I've never been bothered. Mind you, I don't think a police officer would stop me for my windows, but more to talk about how amazingly awesome my G70 looks...

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Beefer, I'm not too sure what tint laws are like in the U.S. Since 2016(?), vehicles here in the great white North aren't allowed to have any OEM tint on the driver and passenger side. Then it also varies by province. I know Québec only allows 30% tint. In Ontario, it's left to officer discretion. My previous vehicle had 20% tints all around, and I've never been bothered. Mind you, I don't think a police officer would stop me for my windows, but more to talk about how amazingly awesome my G70 looks...
I'm in Ontario and went with a 35% tint all around ... I don't think I'll have an issue with it, but yes, technically not allowed ...

Attachments

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Dang, Siberian Ice gets a nice sheen in direct sunlight. That's pretty tempting.

TO Genesis

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Siberian Ice should really be considered non-metallic (or non-pearl) rather than flat. When my wife got her Veloster Turbo they had a matte grey that she liked but the maintenance associated with a matte finish was something that we just didn't want to sign on for.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Siberian Ice should really be considered non-metallic (or non-pearl) rather than flat. When my wife got her Veloster Turbo they had a matte grey that she liked but the maintenance associated with a matte finish was something that we just didn't want to sign on for.
Actually...I stand corrected. Are one of the darker grays a flat colour ?

Ruissimo

Registered Member