• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pics of my G70

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I love the look of black, but I've had a black car for so long and I would want a color that stands out a bit more and shows off the body lines.

FLnak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Man now I'm even more torn as to color choice than before. Initially was thinking Siberian Ice followed by maybe white then gray. Just stopped by another dealership that had a black sport 3.3t on display and I have to say it looked really nice. I've never had a black car before.....

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Man now I'm even more torn as to color choice than before. Initially was thinking Siberian Ice followed by maybe white then gray. Just stopped by another dealership that had a black sport 3.3t on display and I have to say it looked really nice. I've never had a black car before.....
You can't make a wrong choice. Flip a coin, buy a car, stare at said car every day from your office window...that last part might just be me...

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums