Pics of my G70

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have the red. Liked both, but like the red and how it compliments the red calipers
Nice. I really like the red stitching with the MB. I wanted to keep mine white and black. In my perfect world...the Brembo's would be yellow or even green. Saw a 911 this past weekend with green ones...looked so f'ing awesome.

msharp

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I love the red stitching and it's the only thing making me consider a Sport model. The dealership I was at last week had plenty of Sport trims, but they were all gray stitching.

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Finally got a G70! 3.3T AWD Sport. VB with the gray stitching. Wasn’t my first exterior color choice but had to go with the gray stitching. But tbh in person the VB just did it for me. Love the dark chrome trim and the red Brembos. Looks mean and sexy. This car is so freaking fun to drive! Stereo is very good. CarPlay is killer. Interior build is top notch. All the settings and menus are so easy to navigate. It has been (and will continue to be) helpful to be part of this forum and see the excitement build as more and more of these great cars get out into the wild.

Attachments

Last edited:

Imwithafriend

Registered Member
Finally got my G70 on Wednesday and had the chance to take it out for a mini-photoshoot this evening. Here’s the result! Could not be happier with my color choice. If you like these shots, check out my Instagram @rmg.autos; automotive photography is one of my passions!View attachment 20850View attachment 20851View attachment 20852View attachment 20853View attachment 20854View attachment 20855View attachment 20856View attachment 20857
Very high quality photos (and car!). Thanks for sharing.

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I finally spotted a g70 on the street in DC. It was a 3.3T in VB. The car is unique and striking but not over the top. The overall impression is one of compact muscle and power. The VB color really works with the brembo brakes and overall look of the car.
I wasn’t considering the VB until my wife and I saw one at the Genesis dealership when I was trying to get them to do a dealer trade for a HG or SI with the gray stitching. But the black chrome trim and dark wheels and VB really work well. Love love love this car. So much fun and such a nice combo of performance and lux.

Attachments