I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thanks! Yeah I have actually. Have any recommendations?
Depends on your state what the limits are. My personal aesthetic preference (for a black car) is not too dark, say 30-35% or so front and back.
FWIW, I disagree. 20% or darker ceramic tint would look amazing. Full stealth mode

Piz

Registered Member
Connecticut
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Finally got my G70 on Wednesday and had the chance to take it out for a mini-photoshoot this evening. Here’s the result! Could not be happier with my color choice. If you like these shots, check out my Instagram @rmg.autos; automotive photography is one of my passions!
Congrats and great pics! Looks like Dana Point?

MysticalJet

Registered Member
RTP, NC
Finally got my G70 on Wednesday and had the chance to take it out for a mini-photoshoot this evening. Here’s the result! Could not be happier with my color choice. If you like these shots, check out my Instagram @rmg.autos; automotive photography is one of my passions!View attachment 20850View attachment 20851View attachment 20852View attachment 20853View attachment 20854View attachment 20855View attachment 20856View attachment 20857
Really nice pics and congrats. This car is so slick looking.

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Finally got my G70 on Wednesday and had the chance to take it out for a mini-photoshoot this evening. Here’s the result! Could not be happier with my color choice. If you like these shots, check out my Instagram @rmg.autos; automotive photography is one of my passions!View attachment 20850View attachment 20851View attachment 20852View attachment 20853View attachment 20854View attachment 20855View attachment 20856View attachment 20857

Outstanding pictures - it looks awesome! Also, Oregon plates? Which dealer did you get it from?

ryan_g

Hasn't posted much yet...
Orange, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Great shots! Thanks; now I don't have to try a shoot of my planned purchase!
Checked your instagram. How many cameras have you worn out? Glad you slipped that Tucker in with all the exotics.
Hahaha thank you! I do appreciate classics and have always had a soft spot for Tuckers. No cameras worn out yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Got it from Bakersfield. I go to school in Orange County but my permanent address is in Oregon so that’s where it’s registered because there’s no sales tax there!
Me and toddasaurus are the other Oregon folk here. Looks for him in silver and me in white.

Attachments