Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What you're saying is dealership employees are Hyundai employees.
Actually...the more I think about it...are they? They are employees of the dealership who are individually owned.

So I guess they are "treated" as direct Hyundai employees...which makes sense.

So Plan-Z are for dealer employees...which are treated like direct employees of Hyundai.

I hope that settles it :)

r_spec

Actually...the more I think about it...are they? They are employees of the dealership who are individually owned.

So I guess they are "treated" as direct Hyundai employees...which makes sense.

So Plan-Z are for dealer employees...which are treated like direct employees of Hyundai.

I hope that settles it :)
Apparently, that is the case.

dengen

Hasn't posted much yet...
Denver
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So what discounts are available to Joe Q Public if I am not a hyundai employee, nor do I know any?

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So what discounts are available to Joe Q Public if I am not a hyundai employee, nor do I know any?
Well that goes back to everything that has been discussed in various threads. You have the Conquest Incentive...you have Lease Cash Back (goes up and down apparently)...and finally your bargaining skills at the deal table.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well that goes back to everything that has been discussed in various threads. You have the Conquest Incentive...you have Lease Cash Back (goes up and down apparently)...and finally your bargaining skills at the deal table.
Alternatively you can convince a Hyundai employee to marry you; purchase a car; and then annul the marriage but give the car to you. Might be worth it.

Scrface

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So i dont work for hyundai and dont work for an affiliate company. How can i get a discount?

HyperM3

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Is this kind of generous employee discount typical for a manufacturer to offer? If I worked for Audi or Ford, could I expect about the same?
When I sold Audi we got 15% off MSRP. I miss that discount.

HyperM3

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Oh; so not unusual for Hyundai to be generous here. An employee could buy a new car, keep it for 6 months, probably recover most of the purchase price and repeat. Maybe that's why you see 6 month old cars listed from time to time?
I used to trade in my lease every year under my plan.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
A long time ago I promised that I woul show my numbers the day I'll get my car. Well, that day has arrived. Here you have.
Genesis G70 3.3T RWD Prestige package, Havana Red, Grey interior. 36/12k lease.
MSRP: $49225
Sale Price: $48225
Lease Cash: $1000
Loyalty Incentive: $1000
Adquisition fee: $750
MF: .00002
RV: 52%
Dealer fee: $999 (Florida authorized burglary)
Down payment: $1000 (for the paper stuff) + first month
Monthly Payment $644.72 (7% Florida tax included)

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
A long time ago I promised that I woul show my numbers the day I'll get my car. Well, that day has arrived. Here you have.
Genesis G70 3.3T RWD Prestige package, Havana Red, Grey interior. 36/12k lease.
MSRP: $49225
Sale Price: $48225
Lease Cash: $1000
Loyalty Incentive: $1000
Adquisition fee: $750
MF: .00002
RV: 52%
Dealer fee: $999 (Florida authorized burglary)
Down payment: $1000 (for the paper stuff) + first month
Monthly Payment $644.72 (7% Florida tax included)
Very nice...thanks.

So you got $1k off MSRP....was it difficult? Any fake walk-outs? LOL

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Very nice...thanks.

So you got $1k off MSRP....was it difficult? Any fake walk-outs? LOL
LOL , I think you were there. The first "deal" the offered me was $599 + taxes with $3000 down and of course I started laughing. I showed them the real numbers using the MF, RV, incentives and the dealer invoice. The sales manager came to my table and then we started talking seriously. He agree with $1000 off MSRP (I knew that even with those $1000 off MSRP they were getting $1288 over the invoice plus the dealer fee and all the incentives we know the dealer gets from the manufacturer) so we made a deal.

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
LOL , I think you were there. The first "deal" the offered me was $599 + taxes with $3000 down and of course I started laughing. I showed them the real numbers using the MF, RV, incentives and the dealer invoice. The sales manager came to my table and then we started talking seriously. He agree with $1000 off MSRP (I knew that even with those $1000 off MSRP they were getting $1288 over the invoice plus the dealer fee and all the incentives we know the dealer gets from the manufacturer) so we made a deal.
Nice...it’s fast right? What a car.

Electrode

Registered Member
Southeastern PA, US
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
If the "dealer fee" is $999, then that washes out the dealer discount pretty much. Dealers must have a strong lobbyist in the Florida statehouse. In PA, the maximum fee is about $150 for docs.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.