Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You have been following the G70 probably closer than anyone, what would be your guess on those two?

Mine is no to both, it won't be out by Sept and it will not contain the 3D instrument cluster.
I say no to the 3D cluster. As for Sept...since that is when it came out this year (pretty much) and it was late...I think it might be out by than. Dealer crap will all be done by than.

Once the dealers are all figured out...any new model or refresh will simply come on in.

So only delay would be S.Korea.

So no to 3D ugliness...probably to Sept 2019.

KBH

Registered Member
Currently working with a dealer... employee pricing is finally available. :)
Yup, it looks like Hyundai Circle pricing is available for the G70. The A-plan pricing put the 2.0t w/ elite package just under $40k.

Now only if I could find a friend that has Hyundai Circle agreements through their employer.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yup, it looks like Hyundai Circle pricing is available for the G70. The A-plan pricing put the 2.0t w/ elite package just under $40k.

Now only if I could find a friend that has Hyundai Circle agreements through their employer.
So what kind of discount below MSRP do they offer?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So what kind of discount below MSRP do they offer?
HOLY CRAP.

I just went into their site...fudged a code as if I am a Hyundai employee.

Priced out a 3.3T AWD Sport.

MSRP is $53,120
Hyundai Circle Discount is $2,485
Hyundai Circle Cash is $6,300

Final price is $41,817 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is INSANE. I can only assume that if you lease...you still get a Conquest and Lease Cash back. It does say that other incentives are not eligible...so perhaps not.

r_spec

Getting familiar with the group...

I can get you one. PM me if you want one.

r_spec

Getting familiar with the group...
HOLY CRAP.

MSRP is $53,120

That is INSANE. I can only assume that if you lease...you still get a Conquest and Lease Cash back. It does say that other incentives are not eligible...so perhaps not.
lol why do you think I waited?

Scrface

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Somebody explain the Hyundai circle thing to me? Do I need to find somebody who works there or can one of the salesman get it for me?

Electrode

Registered Member
Southeastern PA, US
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
HOLY CRAP.

MSRP is $53,120

Do they normally give that much circle cash off for employees? That's 16.5% off MSRP. I wonder what it is for a Santa Fe.

Scrface

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Do they normally give that much circle cash off for employees? That's 16.5% off MSRP. I wonder what it is for a Santa Fe.
Wouldnt be $45k and not $41k with almost 8 grand off? Maybe there was more off he forgot to put in or a typo

Electrode

Registered Member
Southeastern PA, US
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Wouldnt be $45k and not $41k with almost 8 grand off? Maybe there was more off he forgot to put in or a typo
Oh; you are correct. It would price out about $44,300 for employees, which makes more sense. Discounts are taken from MSRP. Also this: "Unfortunately, taking E-Plan means giving up normal advertised incentives in favor of Circle Cash, which varies by model (and trim) and is unadvertised"
Hyundai Circle Plan Pricing: How it Works, How it's Calculated

an18fitch92

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thinking of getting a G70. This Hyundai circle, for the base model 2.0T with RWD msrp is like $35k, how much of a discount could I get using the Hyundai circle?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Oh; you are correct. It would price out about $44,300 for employees, which makes more sense. Discounts are taken from MSRP. Also this: "Unfortunately, taking E-Plan means giving up normal advertised incentives in favor of Circle Cash, which varies by model (and trim) and is unadvertised"
Hyundai Circle Plan Pricing: How it Works, How it's Calculated
WRONG. Don’t change my information!!!

Discounting is off of invoice.