Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I could not find the exact same VIN...but found the essentially the same car...few bucks difference.

The link you provided...I think the car got sold to a SC dealer...Genesis of Hilton Head.

https://www.genesis.com/us/en/servi...8-10-27&vehicleType=new&VIN=KMTG34LA0KU012454

Note that this is the Z-Plan pricing...so for direct employees. Does not apply to friends. You also loose the Conquest Incentive and any Lease Cash Back, etc.

So roughly 18% off of MSRP.

1547121290736.png

Last edited:

Scrface

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I could not find the exact same VIN...but found the essentially the same car...few bucks difference.

The link you provided...I think the car got sold to a SC dealer...Genesis of Hilton Head.

https://www.genesis.com/us/en/servi...8-10-27&vehicleType=new&VIN=KMTG34LA0KU012454

Note that this is the Z-Plan pricing...so for direct employees. Does not apply to friends. You also loose the Conquest Incentive and any Lease Cash Back, etc.

So roughly 18% off of MSRP.

View attachment 17505
Damn, Ive been holding off but that would make me pull trigger. Anyway to get the z plan if not family? How do they verify? What's the discount on the a plan?

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Damn, Ive been holding off but that would make me pull trigger. Anyway to get the z plan if not family? How do they verify? What's the discount on the a plan?
That is where I stop. I know nothing about it other than the FAQ on the site. From what it says...employees only...2 cars per year.

Z-Plan is only if you work for Hyundai/Genesis. So unless you do...forget about it.

My company has a code with them...but the savings are nowhere close. I would have saved another $1k if lucky.

r_spec

Do they normally give that much circle cash off for employees? That's 16.5% off MSRP. I wonder what it is for a Santa Fe.
It all depends on Trim level.

What @Beefer put is correct for the Hyundai Circle plan Z for Hyundai employees and the G70. The discount is around $8000 under the Invoice price.
It's Plan E, not Plan Z.

Sometimes Plan E is available for friends and others.

Not yet. At least not right now. It may or may not become available in the future but I'm not sure exactly when.
Plan A puts you right at invoice or slight below the invoice.

Z-Plan is only if you work for Hyundai/Genesis. So unless you do...forget about it.
Employees get Plan E's, not Plan Z's.

Last edited:

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I will add a couple of things. They verify by you providing your Employee ID. You also have to be employed for at least 90 days

danygenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's Plan E, not Plan Z.

Correct.
I was referring to PLAN Z,

"Hyundai dealership employees. Effective May 11,2018, this program was reinstated to allow Hyundai dealership employees who have worked at a dealership for at least 90 days to purchase Hyundai and Genesis vehicles at Hyundai Emplyee prices."

r_spec

I was referring to PLAN Z,

"Hyundai dealership employees. Effective May 11,2018, this program was reinstated to allow Hyundai dealership employees who have worked at a dealership for at least 90 days to purchase Hyundai and Genesis vehicles at Hyundai Emplyee prices."
That I didn't know..
Wow, I didn't think dealership employees received the true employee pricing.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I understand, what I'm saying is that Hyundai employees get Plan E not Plan Z.
Ask me how I know..
I see no plan E, just A, Z and V
Plan Z,
" Hyundai dealership employees. Effective May 11,2018, this program was reinstated to allow Hyundai dealership employees who have worked at a dealership for at least 90 days to purchase Hyundai and Genesis vehicles at Hyundai Emplyee prices."

Beefer

Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I understand, what I'm saying is that Hyundai employees get Plan E not Plan Z.
Ask me how I know..
Once again...no...you are incorrect. Plan-Z is for a Hyundai employee.

Now...if you want to elaborate more...feel free. Plan-Z states "dealership" employee. So different type of employees (corporate, factory, etc) get different plans.

1547127197424.png

r_spec

I see no plan E, just A, Z and V
Plan Z,
" Hyundai dealership employees. Effective May 11,2018, this program was reinstated to allow Hyundai dealership employees who have worked at a dealership for at least 90 days to purchase Hyundai and Genesis vehicles at Hyundai Emplyee prices."
It seems like there are several variants of discount available depending on who you work for..
I work for the company and we get A, O, and E.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.