Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm going to start off by beating the Throat Yogurt drum....
  • R_SPEC is "for real" and truly as "legit"as they come! If you're buying/leasing; seek him out! Combined with the Circle A Plan certificate and paired with the lease cash incentives this month; provides a potent low haggle and low cost way of getting yourself a G70.
  • You need to PM him, before you can do so you have to post 15 times in the forum, it's not that hard I managed to do it. :)
  • In the PM, nicely ask for the Certificate, he will ask for some personal info, Name/Address/phone number/email and you'll get an email with how to generate your certificate (via Hyundai corporate site) for any given G70 you are looking for.
  • He works at hyundai corporate his email verified as much, other forum members took the plunge and after their successful venture I felt more secure providing some of my personal info.
Here's my detail:
MSRP: $50,690
SELLING PRICE: $46,585 (Using Circle A Plan Certificate)

Lease Detail:
Car: 3.3 Sport RWD - Siberian Ice / red/black interior
36/12k
Money Factor .00006 and Residual of 52%
$2500 Lease cash
No Money Down

Monthly: $540.80 x35
Due at signing: $2250 (according to my calculation I'm paying $400 more than I should have but wasn't going sweat it... the process was absolutely easy no hassle no bs, they accepted my terms, they added a little extra for themselves fine...)

Hope this helps other's get better terms/leverage with their perspective dealers.

Last edited:

RTK

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi all! New here and first post. Was brought here from Reddit when I heard about Circle pricing. I am looking at getting a 3.3T G70 Sport this weekend (upgrading from a 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8). There’s some leftover G70’s from the Super Bowl promotions that are basically new, but must be sold as used since it’s been titled. My question: can the circle discount apply to a used G70?

Thanks in advance!
I do not believe any of the Circle plans apply to used vehicles. Only new and in dealer inventory from what I was told.

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

mkozlows

Registered Member
Serious thanks to r_spec for the Circle A. I had the worst experience I've ever had buying a car (for some idea: I got there at 6:40 PM, left at 11:20 PM), with them trying to get me to sign onto all kinds of hare-brained schemes ("So if we apply this discount, it's actually better than your Circle pricing" ... yes, but you're tying that to a 6.99% interest rate loan, which makes the payments super-high, so no. "Well, what if we give you 1.9% and remove that discount?" ... then you're trying to sell me a car for MSRP, which is also not happening).

At one point, they even flatly denied that they'd honor the Circle pricing, because it's optional (which I believe is true) and they could sell the car to someone else for MSRP.

It was only after I repeatedly asked for my keys so I could leave (yes, it's one of those dealerships that takes your keys when they appraise your trade-in, and then keeps finding reasons not to give them back to you) that they finally allowed as how they could honor the Circle pricing and give me the 1.9% loan terms. Without the Circle pricing in my pocket, I probably would either have cracked and paid a lot more money, or else gone home without the car.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

mkozlows

Registered Member
Enh, the second-worst buying experience I had was at an Infiniti dealership. Some dealerships of whatever make are just aggressive af. It's annoying, but not particularly tied to luxury, except I guess that if you have the luxury of not caring what you pay, you can guarantee a really smooth buying experience anywhere you go.

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Last edited:

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Enh, the second-worst buying experience I had was at an Infiniti dealership. Some dealerships of whatever make are just aggressive af. It's annoying, but not particularly tied to luxury, except I guess that if you have the luxury of not caring what you pay, you can guarantee a really smooth buying experience anywhere you go.
From what I've seen, those are usually the dealers in a rich area or low volume (I wonder why? :whistling:)
Glad it worked out for you buddy. Post some pics up and hopefully your experience with the brand improves!

bbeacom1

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
@r_spec a friend recommended me to this forum regarding circle A pricing. I have recently been to drive both the 2.0t and 3.3t and have been lease quoted on both. Would you be able to provide me with circle A pricing to see if I can get a better deal?

I see others posting about members being contributors to the forum in return. As a new member and hopefully a new G70 owner in the near future I look forward to contributing.

Please let me know if you can help out. Thanks

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just thinking out loud here, but wouldn't it be nice if those asking for Circle Discounts would become at least Supporting or Sustaining members of the forum https://genesisowners.com/genesis-forum/account/upgrades as a way of contributing and giving something back. It would be a small price for what you are getting. Just my opinion.
The ads on the site help support the site too (assuming you haven't blocked em). Plus none of that goes to R-Spec. Just my 2 cents

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90