Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
No, looks like no dealer discount which is normal for a deal using Circle A pricing. Don't get bogged down in the details, you are getting a good deal. I was just commenting on the numbers you mentioned.
Yeah I appreciate that, I’m always trying to learn. So what exactly is the dealer invoice price then?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
In theory, that is what a dealer pays the manufacture for a vehicle. There are often dealer holdbacks and cash incentives so that the invoice price does not always reflect the true cost of the vehicle for the dealer.
Ahhh I see. Most of the G70’s I’ve been seeing have been listed at the MSRP, so that’s where I was getting confused. Basically this dealership was already listing their invoice price so that really threw me off when I put it in the Circle plan. Thanks for the information!

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Last edited:

ryan_g

Hasn't posted much yet...
Orange, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So after a horrible experience locally getting the car in Seattle. Circle A and all the rebates(4K) stack. Also note I am Oregon resident.

MSRP $ 52,620 ---> your special price $ 44,358.25 after $8,261.75 savings based on PLAN A , LEASE cash $ 3 000 and loyalty $ 1,000

Net cap cost $ 45,348.15 ($750 plus Oregon licensing )

Money Factor 0.00047

Residual percent 51% on 3 year 12k/36,000 miles lease

no TAX as OR resident
monthly lease payment $ 548.15 after $550 due at signing.

Also Turning in 2016 genesis 3 months early with 3 payments covered and no turn in fee($400). Also they waive mileage overage (I am under ) and 500$ of damage (I have none )

Couldn’t be happier. Thanks to all who support and especially r-Spec!
Wait, they said they would waive mileage overage at this dealership? I'm pretty far over the miles on my '16 Genesis lease so that would be AMAZING.

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
No, looks like no dealer discount which is normal for a deal using Circle A pricing. Don't get bogged down in the details, you are getting a good deal. I was just commenting on the numbers you mentioned.
I think I found out where the ‘dealer discount’ was coming from. I know those numbers are astronomically inflated, but at least they didn’t try to get me to pay for it. Does anyone know what the Super Polysteel System is?

Attachments

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wait, they said they would waive mileage overage at this dealership? I'm pretty far over the miles on my '16 Genesis lease so that would be AMAZING.
Ryan G. I got an email from Genesis finance offering me 3 final lease payments covered, no turn in fee, no mileage overage, ie, you get up to your contract amount as of the turn in date(i am at 30,000 now, so it could be 36,000 right now with no penalty), and 500$ of "damage" wavied if i choose to early turn in my leased car on a new genesis. this is what got me going on a g70. Let me know if you want me to send you the email i got by sending me a private message, but in short this is the body of that email i got on my 2016.

A brand new Genesis is closer than you think. With this exclusive offer from Genesis Finance, you’ll be enjoying the warm weather in comfort and style behind the wheel of an elegant new Genesis—with the windows down, of course.​
When you turn in your current Genesis by July 1, 20191 and lease or finance a new vehicle through Genesis Finance, we will honor your full-term contract mileage allowance, plus waive up to 3 lease payments.2 Your vehicle Turn-in Fee will also be covered up to $4003 and, as an additional benefit of your Loyalty Reward, any Excess Wear and Use charges will also be covered up to $500.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think I found out where the ‘dealer discount’ was coming from. I know those numbers are astronomically inflated, but at least they didn’t try to get me to pay for it. Does anyone know what the Super Polysteel System is?
and wheel locks are abut $50 - 60 not what they have listed (from a dealer)