Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
2.5k is for the RWD 3.3 and $3k for the AWD 3.3.

The best place to verify lease numbers that I have found is Edmunds. You can give them the details of what you are getting and zip (all programs are currently national) and they will give you the base MF, RV and any lease cash available.

2019 Genesis G70 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 15
Do you know how/where Edmunds sources their MF, RVs and lease cash incentives? I asked Edmunds.com and got a reply quickly. I called a local Genesis dealer to confirm the numbers and they laughed me off the phone. Seriously. But I have no “hard data” to refute them and they said Edmunds isn’t accurate. I’m sure the dealer is just being shady/greedy but I wish there was a way to validate these lease offerings and tell the dealer to piss off when they aren’t willing to make a deal with the available incentives...

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Do you know how/where Edmunds sources their MF, RVs and lease cash incentives? I asked Edmunds.com and got a reply quickly. I called a local Genesis dealer to confirm the numbers and they laughed me off the phone. Seriously. But I have no “hard data” to refute them and they said Edmunds isn’t accurate. I’m sure the dealer is just being shady/greedy but I wish there was a way to validate these lease offerings and tell the dealer to piss off when they aren’t willing to make a deal with the available incentives...
I don't know where they get the numbers but those ARE the numbers. I've been using Edmunds lease numbers for many years with a lot different manufactures (Genesis included) and always they have been spot on. You can ask on Edmunds forums where they get the numbers and show them to the f'..ing stupid sellers at your dealer.

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah, they're definitely full of it. I've never heard of Edmunds being wrong. Find a different dealer.

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The dealers don't lose money since they receive some reimbursement from Genesis but they may not make as much as they would on a regular sale. The sales do count towards any quotas so there is incentive for them to take it but some choose not to.
Do you know if it works on used G70s from a Genesis dealer?

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So after a horrible experience locally getting the car in Seattle. Circle A and all the rebates(4K) stack. Also note I am Oregon resident.

MSRP $ 52,620 ---> your special price $ 44,358.25 after $8,261.75 savings based on PLAN A , LEASE cash $ 3 000 and loyalty $ 1,000

Net cap cost $ 45,348.15 ($750 plus Oregon licensing )

Money Factor 0.00047

Residual percent 51% on 3 year 12k/36,000 miles lease

no TAX as OR resident
monthly lease payment $ 548.15 after $550 due at signing.

Also Turning in 2016 genesis 3 months early with 3 payments covered and no turn in fee($400). Also they waive mileage overage (I am under ) and 500$ of damage (I have none )

Couldn’t be happier. Thanks to all who support and especially r-Spec!

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So after a horrible experience locally getting the car in Seattle. Circle A and all the rebates(4K) stack. Also note I am Oregon resident.

MSRP $ 52,620 ---> your special price $ 44,358.25 after $8,261.75 savings based on PLAN A , LEASE cash $ 3 000 and loyalty $ 1,000

Net cap cost $ 45,348.15 ($750 plus Oregon licensing )

Money Factor 0.00047

Residual percent 51% on 3 year 12k/36,000 miles lease

no TAX as OR resident
monthly lease payment $ 548.15 after $550 due at signing.

Also Turning in 2016 genesis 3 months early with 3 payments covered and no turn in fee($400). Also they waive mileage overage (I am under ) and 500$ of damage (I have none )

Couldn’t be happier. Thanks to all who support and especially r-Spec!
Hmmm...you may have messed up buying outside of OR...

States that do not charge a sales tax include New Hampshire, Oregon, Delaware, Montana and Alaska. Where You Register the Vehicle: You can only avoid this tax if you purchase the car in a no sales tax state and then register the vehicle in that state as well.
Oregon residents who purchase a new vehicle outside of Oregon and don’t pay the Oregon vehicle privilege tax at the time of sale are required to remit the vehicle use tax directly to the Oregon Department of Revenue by the 20th of the month following the purchase. The vehicle cannot be titled or registered in Oregon until the tax has been paid. Additional information is available from the Oregon Department of Revenue.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hmmm...you may have messed up buying outside of OR...
First of all. Washington state is 7 miles from Portland Oregon. Right across the river. When you buy a car in Washington you show I’d and documentation of your primary residence and there is a form the dealer fills our waving the Washington state sales tax. Have done this many times. The dealers In Vancouver Washington would evaporate over night if Oregon residents couldn’t buy there. It is 1 mile into Washington. The privilege tax is is true. You pay that tax at time of purchase even out of state. It is a new tax. Or remit after the fact. The dealer won’t let you drive off the lot not paying the Washington tax if not eligible. And Oregon is not going to collect it for them. Ha

Also ironically the only genesis dealer in the Portland area is Vancouver. And by the way they suck!!

Last edited:

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
beefer- just confirmed with state of oregon, no sales tax, they call this new priviledge tax a Sales tax though, and that is why the confusion. its .5% of whatever you pay for car, so a little north of $200. All for the priviledge of buying a car, supporting the economy, etc. what a state...redic.

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
beefer- just confirmed with state of oregon, no sales tax, they call this new priviledge tax a Sales tax though, and that is why the confusion. its .5% of whatever you pay for car, so a little north of $200. All for the priviledge of buying a car, supporting the economy, etc. what a state...redic.
Beats almost 9% of the total lease cost in NY!

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So I am looking at closing a deal on a black 3.3T RWD Sport stickered at $50,770 (US). Looking at $45,776.75 total from dealer. Will have to take care of taxes and stuff locally as dealer is out of state (looking at just over $49K if I don’t trade in). 1.9% APR for 60 months. How does this deal look to everyone. As far as I can tell it looks pretty nice. Basically discounts coming from dealer $2500 off MSRP (advertised that way), $1000 for having a 2010 Genesis Coupe (not even sure that’s supposed to apply), and Circle A discount thanks to the ever-so-awesome r_spec. I really haven’t negotiated much at all, just been aggressive in where I want to be.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ sounds good. Forget about financing or leasing...all those numbers are set. So if you got $2,500 off MSRP + Circle-A discount on top of that...you are golden. Sweet deal.

Only other thing you might want to do is lease it to take advantage of the Lease Cash Back...then immediately buy it out.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Looks like a good deal but something seems a little off with the numbers you mention. I think you are just getting the Circle A discount and the loyalty and not a $2,500 dealer discount which makes sense.
Circle A gets me about $1750, dealer $2500, loyalty $1000 so total about $5250 off $50,770. $129 for dealer fees. That adds up to around $45.7K right?

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
^ sounds good. Forget about financing or leasing...all those numbers are set. So if you got $2,500 off MSRP + Circle-A discount on top of that...you are golden. Sweet deal.

Only other thing you might want to do is lease it to take advantage of the Lease Cash Back...then immediately buy it out.
Do you know how much the lease cash back is? So would I lease it from the dealership, and then pay it off with a loan through my local bank (already pre-approved for a pretty nice loan)?

ninac

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Anyone know what the price would be for a 3.3t prestige with just the Circle-A discount and no incentives?