Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

FornicatorSteve

Hasn't posted much yet...
Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I’m new to the forum. Considering the G80- perhaps ultimate with RWD- i’m not really in a rush to buy, so I am still looking at all options. The question I had was with the circle pricing. I thought I saw somewhere that people were getting 3% off the dealer invoice price, but elsewhere I saw that it was about 3% off sticker price. Which one is correct?
It's 3% of the sticker price subtracted from the invoice price (and then another $250).

Bill_7

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I’m new to the forum. Considering the G80- perhaps ultimate with RWD- i’m not really in a rush to buy, so I am still looking at all options. The question I had was with the circle pricing. I thought I saw somewhere that people were getting 3% off the dealer invoice price, but elsewhere I saw that it was about 3% off sticker price. Which one is correct?
Believe it’s off the invoice, as 3% off sticker you could probably negotiate yourself

WWIAFTM

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I believe it's 3% of MSRP off of invoice.

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
These multiple deals can be confusing to follow. As clarity, my dealer made his best offer at a number below the circle price even if subtracted from the invoice. How? Dunno. I have followed this dealer inventory at Genesis.com and knew the car had been on their lot for several months at least. They were motivated beyond what I expected. The negotiation experience was good. No complaints. I was ready to buy at circle plus incentives and achieved more. It did take two visits to hammer this deal, Saturday last and yesterday. Maybe the expiration of incentives pushed them.

Bill_7

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
These multiple deals can be confusing to follow. As clarity, my dealer made his best offer at a number below the circle price even if subtracted from the invoice. How? Dunno. I have followed this dealer inventory at Genesis.com and knew the car had been on their lot for several months at least. They were motivated beyond what I expected. The negotiation experience was good. No complaints. I was ready to buy at circle plus incentives and achieved more. It did take two visits to hammer this deal, Saturday last and yesterday. Maybe the expiration of incentives pushed them.
Do you mind sharing the details of the purchase? Model, trim etc. and final out the door price?

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am in Charlotte NC and two Genesis dealers here plus another 15 miles the other direction. That is for context. My preferred combination was not available within reasonable distance (300 miles) but my second choice was here, now. It was G70 Elite, 2l, RWD automatic, Himalayan Gray with light gray interior. I followed the inventory at this dealer over several months and knew this car had been available for months. Use Genesis site to find inventory as I did. With this knowledge I asked about straight sale, cash, first. Their offer was 41090 MSRP with dealer savings of 3090$. This went to 3290$ and I had a Volvo as a conquest car incentive which made it 4290 savings. Then I decided on leasing from the discussion and evidence on this board. That added 4000$ of lease cash incentive (which you can see today has grown to 4250 for this model). Dealer fees+state fee increased cost 889$. Lots of other dollars in the final calculation with other taxes, TTL, and so on. Lease money factor (interest) is .00242%, or nearly nothing. This dealer experience was excellent and my knowledge from my research and this site put me in a position to achieve my deal. The desire of the dealer to make a deal was most important. I would have done the deal with Circle A plus the 5000$ incentives but I achieved more due to dealer motivation and my attitude in the sales station.

HeartGod

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Very informative-great to know

FornicatorSteve

Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
July incentives were just posted on the Autobytel site:
2019 Genesis G70 Incentives and Rebates | Autobytel.com

Here are some changes:
lease cash increased from $2500 to $3000 for 3.3T RWD
lease cash increased from $3000 to $3500 for 3.3T AWD
lease cash increased from $4000 to $4250 for 2.0T

These expire on 7/31/19.
The residuals and money factor were also updated.

36/10 RWD is now 52%, 36/12 is 51%
36/10 AWD is 51%, 36/12 is 50% and 36/15 is 48%

MF one both trims of the 3.3T went up to .00009

The 2.0 is at .00004 and 46% for a 36/15.

(Edmunds)

shawntech

Midwest
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hey guys I have a 2016 340i going back on lease, i'm stuck around -6.5% off msrp plus incentives and loyalty on a new 2020 M340i so i'm cross shopping G70 3.3T AWD SPORT and Jeep Gladiator.... i'd be looking to lease 10k/36mos and I see I could get a circle A cert here? Residual is poor at 51% but I suppose i'd get conquest also. Do they offer a recent grad discount or USAA etc?

On a 52495 MSRP what capcost am I looking at on a G70?

HeartGod

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Still learning about this forum- does the Circle pricing add a dealer fee (tends to be pretty steep in Florida), and is the destination charge for the vehicle incorporated into MSRP?

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It is my understanding and experience that dealers may add whatever fees and "services" that you will accept. It is expressly stated on the circle certificate that dealers may add additional amounts to the MSRP for such items.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

shawntech

Midwest
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The Circle A pricing should be around $48.3k and they do offer a Military and College incentive although I do not know they are stackable.
thank you, sounds like around 44k and $500/mo then hmm

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

gt5679a

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
From reading through this thread, it appears a Circle A Certificate is issued for a specific VIN. If the car on the certificate is sold or I decide I want a different trim, color combo, etc. how difficult is it to change the vehicle on the certificate to the one I (hopefully) end up with? What about changing the dealer?

I have two cars in mind, only difference being color of the stitching and, of course, they are at different dealers. Just trying to figure out the best way of going about this whole certificate thing.

Thanks.

FornicatorSteve

Central Florida
Genesis Model Type
From reading through this thread, it appears a Circle A Certificate is issued for a specific VIN. If the car on the certificate is sold or I decide I want a different trim, color combo, etc. how difficult is it to change the vehicle on the certificate to the one I (hopefully) end up with? What about changing the dealer?

I have two cars in mind, only difference being color of the stitching and, of course, they are at different dealers. Just trying to figure out the best way of going about this whole certificate thing.

Thanks.
You would just use the PIN that was used to generate the certificate to generate one for the VINs you want on the circle site.