• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Appreciate the help guys. The sales rep did highly recommend I lease the vehicle with the option of purchasing rather than purchasing the car from the get go because of the reason @TurtleBoy mentioned above, mainly having the liquidity and option to invest the cash. I'm targeting mid-April to pull the trigger, which should give me enough time to scour the G70 forum for as much info as possible.

One other question regarding Circle-A, if I'm understanding correctly, using this pretty much eliminates the need to nego at the dealership? Although I might be able to nego a lower price than Circle-A, if I choose to use Circle-A, I pretty much know what I'll be having to pay?

Cheers.
Very true. Makes the math easy just watch for dealer add on fees and extras like already mentioned. I got a 2020 and figure a lot of haggling would have been required lacking the circle A to get a good price on a 2020. Circle A minus rebates and competitor owner discount and I was done.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

leechri3

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just FYI, I just came back from Westlake Genesis. This time I exited from their back entrance. Their back lot which i had never seen before probably had no less that 50 brand new G70. I had no idea they were that big. I assume they were all theirs.
Just checked their website and they show 108 new G70s in stock, but only 1 is a 3.3T Sport. Go figure....

faiz

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I wish I get paid to do this.. That would be nice just to cover my time at least.. Also, I don't, and have never asked, and will never ask anyone for anything in return. A couple of forum members have shown their gratitude one way or another, but most of the time, I don't even get a simple "thank you" message.

Just like all the other people who are active on online car forums/communities, I'm a car enthusiast who loves being a part of online car communities and enjoy helping others.
Bro. You are so well liked and respected here. I would definitely love to show my appreciation when helped. I dont think I can message you directly for whatever reason. Can you please hook me up? My gf is looking to buy a sonata. Thank you much!

petraman

Happy HTRAC Season!
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

katetooturnt

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hi everyone!
I’m looking to buy a 2019 G70 3.3T preferably Sport but am ok with other options. I’ve seen many people talk about circle A pricing and lease cash and other incentives. In my city, the 2020s are already on the lot so I think I’ll be able to knock them down some already if I want the 2019. I want to lease then purchase at the end. I’m obsessed with the Siberian Ice color and I only found it in a 2020 within 200 miles :/

these are the 2 vin I’m looking at

• KMTG34LE4KU020608
  • KMTG74LE8LU048109

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi everyone!
I’m looking to buy a 2019 G70 3.3T preferably Sport but am ok with other options. I’ve seen many people talk about circle A pricing and lease cash and other incentives. In my city, the 2020s are already on the lot so I think I’ll be able to knock them down some already if I want the 2019. I want to lease then purchase at the end. I’m obsessed with the Siberian Ice color and I only found it in a 2020 within 200 miles :/

these are the 2 vin I’m looking at

• KMTG34LE4KU020608
  • KMTG74LE8LU048109
2020s hit dealers 4+ months ago so finding the exact 2019 you want still on dealers lots may have challenges. Use the Genesis web site to search local areas. Your local dealer can do a locate too. Remaining 2019s should be somewhat easy to negotiate to Circle A or better if a dealer is motivated. Some areas still have greedy dealers from what others have reported here.

katetooturnt

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
For the 0608 VIN, I was able to talk them down to a $442 lease/m with my car trade. Is this a good deal?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TheRonSays

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Purchased a 2019 G70 3.3T Sport with ~4000 miles Certified Pre-Owned for $38,000 about a month ago in Dallas. Have loved it so far and haven't seen a single other 3.3T Sport on the road (have seen a few 2.0t around and a few G80s here and there).

Wong89

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
I would love to get in on this Circle A pricing, but cant PM anyone yet. Is there a post limit to hit before that option opens up?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I would love to get in on this Circle A pricing, but cant PM anyone yet. Is there a post limit to hit before that option opens up?
Just keep posting, it's not a specific number but it took about 15 or so before I was able to PM. You got 11 so far so you are close...

nezro

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Followup to the Circle-A question.. Some dealers advertise X off, would they be willing to stack that on with Circle A? One dealer I contacted had the some discount but then tried to add on some stupid protection thing which ate into the discount. (I hadn't mentioned Circle A to them to see what they would do first.)

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Followup to the Circle-A question.. Some dealers advertise X off, would they be willing to stack that on with Circle A? One dealer I contacted had the some discount but then tried to add on some stupid protection thing which ate into the discount. (I hadn't mentioned Circle A to them to see what they would do first.)
It's worth a shot, but I really doubt the majority of dealers will allow it, even though there is no rule barring them from doing so.

Personally, I'd just throw them an offer lower than what they're advertising so it would be similar to circle a plus their discount, and see what they say.

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Nice, you did pretty well. You got the same deal I got on my 2020 sport for pricing and incentives. I did not get AWD so was about $1400 less than a AWD model. Enjoy

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums