• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show off your aftermarket wheels thread.🚗

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not aftermarket, but someone posted a pic of the 10-spokes powder coated.
Gotta say they look slick. Love to see it on a Sport model with the dark chrome.View attachment 22012
Those are aftermarket...at least for the G70...no? Or are they the stock wheels with the coating? Perhaps even G80 Sport wheels?

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I saw a sweet looking Stinger at the airport yesterday. See below. It doesnt appear to be lowered and the wheels look factory. They're Sporza V5s. I'm contemplating getting some Sporza Cydonias (pictured below the Kia) Set of four with tires 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 rear (same as Kia pictured) and pre programmed sensors for $2k. They do sell Forged as well for more.

Attachments

Bourbonncigars

It burns when I pee...
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I saw a sweet looking Stinger at the airport yesterday. See below. It doesnt appear to be lowered and the wheels look factory. They're Sporza V5s. I'm contemplating getting some Sporza Cydonias (pictured below the Kia) Set of four with tires 245/35/20 front and 275/30/20 rear (same as Kia pictured) and pre programmed sensors for $2k. They do sell Forged as well for more.
Damn that looks good

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those look good.

I don't know if I'd use 20" rims, though, as there is barely any sidewall as it is... Otherwise I really like the widths you have planned.

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think Genesis really dropped the ball on the 3.3 AWD tires. Square 225 width are nowhere near sufficient to put down almost 380 lb/ft of torque, and I've been noticing that since I got the car. Even though its a lease, I was thinking new wheels which could accomodate bigger tires and I'm liking these:

Only issue is the stock sport widths (which we know work) are 8 in the front and 8.5 in the rear. These only come in 8.5 for the front and 9.5 for the rear. This seems to be a common issue for staggered setups, very little 8/8.5 from what I could find.

What are you guys' thoughts on running a 8.5/9.5 19 inch setup, maybe with 235/40/19 and 265/35/19 F/R?

Haha I just noticed after a ton of independent research I like the exact same wheels you guys mentioned elsewhere in the thread, the ace alloys and the enkei pf05's

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums