• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Show off your aftermarket wheels thread.🚗

Maya_Sport

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just noticed that Tire Rack finally has the G70 loaded and you can check out wheels on our cars now. :)View attachment 24245
8128B111-3B13-44E6-8FA3-043EB54D47C5.jpegCD632086-7116-4922-B96D-3785937B1CC5.jpegDF331000-B2CA-486E-966A-B8CCF89397EB.jpeg

Here are the Raijins in Gunmetal if you’re thinking about purchasing them. I like the look a lot and the gunmetal color goes well with the sport trim dark chrome. I could see a lighter color working just as well. Good luck shopping!

For the eagle eyed, I had the tires corrected after these pics to have the rotational arrows pointing in the correct direction.

clark1566

Registered Member
Savannah, Ga.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow. I am officially jealous. Those look amazing. Did you get the 35mm offset or the 40mm? They are available in both. I hadn't really decided on gunmetal or silver but seeing those I think I like the gunmetal better. Thanks for posting!

Maya_Sport

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow. I am officially jealous. Those look amazing. Did you get the 35mm offset or the 40mm? They are available in both. I hadn't really decided on gunmetal or silver but seeing those I think I like the gunmetal better. Thanks for posting!
40mm offset. I won’t speculate on whether 35mm will fit over the calipers. I wish I could have seen the hyper silver in person. I could see those working well but very happy with gunmetal.

Maya_Sport

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
40mm offset. I won’t speculate on whether 35mm will fit over the calipers. I wish I could have seen the hyper silver in person. I could see those working well but very happy with gunmetal.
Last comment on the gunmetal is that it is not polished like the dark chrome. Not nearly as shiny or reflective. Not a bad thing in my view but I should note that it does not “match” the dark chrome. That should hopefully com across in the photos.

clark1566

Registered Member
Savannah, Ga.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't have the Sport Package. Mine is a 2.0 Elite so I have the regular chrome. But I think those would look great with my car too. I mostly want wheels that are easier to clean. The stock 18's look great but are a pain in the butt to clean. Too many crevices and tight places to get in to.

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
View attachment 24256View attachment 24257View attachment 24258

Here are the Raijins in Gunmetal if you’re thinking about purchasing them. I like the look a lot and the gunmetal color goes well with the sport trim dark chrome. I could see a lighter color working just as well. Good luck shopping!

For the eagle eyed, I had the tires corrected after these pics to have the rotational arrows pointing in the correct direction.
I had these on my old car, but in black. The weight, price and looks are amazing. Just in case anyone is curious what the black looks like, don’t have any pics with them on the car unfortunately
2B78D6C8-0F10-4378-A4AE-0E12821B4C2F.jpeg

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I had these on my old car, but in black. The weight, price and looks are amazing. Just in case anyone is curious what the black looks like, don’t have any pics with them on the car unfortunately
View attachment 24287
I was wondering if I was the only one who couldn't see my car with these rims in black. I think these in black would look great on my CW.

Also the TFR looks pretty interesting with good value and being lightweight. Still more partial to the raijins.

20191028_103321.jpg20191028_103303.jpg

REFISH

Vancouver BC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well I finally had a chance to take some photos of the winter wheel and tire setup. Like a few others here I went with the Fast FC04. Details here:
G70 Winter Rim Details.JPG
No issues with fitment with the 40 offset although I kinda wish I had done the 35 instead as I think they would look a bit better visually. I also went a little unorthodox with the tire size opting for 235/40/R18 Pirelli Sotozero 3 instead of the 225's. Being in the lower mainland I don't expect to see much snow and I didn't want to give up quite as much dry and wet weather grip by going to 225's. I had the Pirelli Sotozero 3s on the Golf R and they were excellent for winter in the Lower Mainland so I expect the same here. So far so good. Finally I will mention no issues with TPMS for the Stinger ordered off of Ebay. Were recognized instantly and price is right at around $100 CAN.

G70 Winter Tires 1.jpgG70 Winter Tires 2.jpgG70 Winter Tires 3.jpgG70 Winter Tires 4.jpg

JeremyTD

Registered Member
Indianapolis
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those look sharp REFISH.

I’m glad to hear your thoughts on the sottozero tires. I just put them on my G70 and hoping for the same impressions you got using them on the your Golf R.

Billbert

Hasn't posted much yet...
I've been lurking on this thread for some time to see what looks better on the G70 than the OEM 19" Sport wheels. Lots of eye candy, but I still like the OEM's best so far. That being said, if anybody on this forum ever wants to part with their Sport wheels, PM me immediately before I buy a set of these RWCs. They're almost an 18" replica of the factory wheels. They may even be more desirable in that they don't require staggered tire sizes, and give a bit more shoulder height on our lousy Colorado roads. They also show off the Brembo's better than the stock web design wheels.

Before I pull that trigger, could you answer a few questions for me?

1.) Weight? Also, do you know if they're forged or cast?

2.) Source? I found them in Canada (ZRacing) but a quick Google doesn't show me a source in the US. I'm sure you guys would like a few of my US $$.

3.) They appear to be painted a matt black, not a metalic coating. Would prefer if they were like the OEM coating but it's not a deal killer.

4.) Do you have any clearance issues? I see they're offset is 32 mm and I bellieve the stock 18" rims are 34 mm. I'd hope to mount a bit wider tire (maybe 235/40) and can't believe 2mm would cause problems. Would rather not go to spacers.

5.) Do the stock lug nuts work? I see the hub bore is the same for both wheels yet you say you had to "MacGyever" the center caps. Explain?

Thanks for posting. I found a set of new 19" OEM take-offs with tires two weeks ago but they were gone before I could hit the "buy" key. $2,099 shipped! Dam.

aweetod

Registered Member
Delaware
I've been lurking on this thread for some time to see what looks better on the G70 than the OEM 19" Sport wheels. Lots of eye candy, but I still like the OEM's best so far. That being said, if anybody on this forum ever wants to part with their Sport wheels, PM me immediately before I buy a set of these RWCs. They're almost an 18" replica of the factory wheels. They may even be more desirable in that they don't require staggered tire sizes, and give a bit more shoulder height on our lousy Colorado roads. They also show off the Brembo's better than the stock web design wheels.

Before I pull that trigger, could you answer a few questions for me?

1.) Weight? Also, do you know if they're forged or cast?

2.) Source? I found them in Canada (ZRacing) but a quick Google doesn't show me a source in the US. I'm sure you guys would like a few of my US $$.

3.) They appear to be painted a matt black, not a metalic coating. Would prefer if they were like the OEM coating but it's not a deal killer.

4.) Do you have any clearance issues? I see they're offset is 32 mm and I bellieve the stock 18" rims are 34 mm. I'd hope to mount a bit wider tire (maybe 235/40) and can't believe 2mm would cause problems. Would rather not go to spacers.

5.) Do the stock lug nuts work? I see the hub bore is the same for both wheels yet you say you had to "MacGyever" the center caps. Explain?

Thanks for posting. I found a set of new 19" OEM take-offs with tires two weeks ago but they were gone before I could hit the "buy" key. $2,099 shipped! Dam.
There was a link somewhere that someone posted a site to get OEM wheels around 350 each. I'll look around

Here you go ALY70959 Genesis G70 Wheel Charcoal Painted #52910G9210

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums