• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Special ordering G70

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've read that the green only shows up in the sunlight otherwise it looks mostly grey. Some images I've seen may it look sort of metalic. I like the HG but grey with a hint of green intrigues me.
It's green all the time but looks grey in certain lighting in isolation or from afar.
But when it is beside a grey car, you can tell it is not grey at all! In the ME, it is called Graceful Grey.
In sunlight, it looks splendid!

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey there...congrats on your new baby!

I know in Canada the ordering process is different since we order on-line. When I go to the Genesis website the color combo I want is not part of the choices. Did you special order your's and if so did you do it on-line or did you talk to a dealer rep? Did you request a test drive?

Reading some of the posts in this thread has me concerned that I won't be able to see the color in person. I'm curious about the Nuremburg green but don't want to special order it without seeing what it looks like.

Thanks
So the process started with requesting a test driver online. After that a salesman/Genesis Experience Manager(GXM) contacted me for the test drive, who worked with use for the entire process. The way we got a feel for all the colors was to go to a dealer/boutique. Once it was all decided, my GXM then generated an order online. After that, the paper work was filled out as you would for a standard purchase. Then the process of waiting started, the GXM gave me updates when I asked for them. It was then delivered as standard.

I actually had some experience with the Nuremberg Green, they had one parked at the boutique. I have to say in most lights it looks very much like the Himalayan Gray. But in certain lights you can pick up the green. I feel like this article has good pictures to show how it looks. 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T Sport | DoubleClutch.ca!

The picture I added looks the most green. I think the Nuremberg Green is the perfect color when you want a plain color most times but still is special. I would have probably had it at the top my list next to the white for plain yet special colors.19434

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums