Spy shots of 2021 GV70

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis G70
The seats look nice, the exhaust tips not so much.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis G70
Those exhaust tips are so far from their newest styling (G80, GV80, etc)...that it blows my mind. Just makes no sense.

Perhaps after they fully reveal the rear...it will make sense and somehow look okay. But I doubt it. Friggin' rocket launchers.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis G70
Now...this exhaust looks kiss-ass. Sweet rims as well...

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
Those large circular exhaust tips look sweet (don't understand why designers keep thinking that have to stray from what works).

W/ the G80 and GV70 Sport looking to be on the way, wouldn't be surprised if a GV80 Sport is in the works.

db2022

Registered Member
Those large circular exhaust tips look sweet (don't understand why designers keep thinking that have to stray from what works).

W/ the G80 and GV70 Sport looking to be on the way, wouldn't be surprised if a GV80 Sport is in the works.
Oh I really hope so, if Genesis goes ahead with a GV80 sport, I will give back my X5, lease ends in November. Fingers cross!

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis G70
New seat design and interior trim. Is that trim carbon fiber? It would confirm the validity of a Sport trim.

PBM

No Genesis Yet!
New seat design and interior trim. Is that trim carbon fiber? It would confirm the validity of a Sport trim.

Definitely looks carbon fiber'y

Julius88

Registered Member
Genesis G70
My wife and I will be in the market for an smallish crossover SUV within the next couple years so I'm definitely keeping my eye on the GV70, especially if it has a Sport trim. I'm not really liking the round exhaust though. Personally, I've always preferred quad tips on 'sport' trims to differentiate them from their non-sport siblings. I wonder if big round or oval exhaust - like on Audi RS models - is becoming more of a thing. My brother just spent a boatload of money on a Porsche Cayenne, and he got the Performance Exhaust option. It definitely sounds nice, but instead of the standard quad tips, his car has big round dual exhaust tips instead. It's definitely eye-catching because the tailpipes are center mounted, but I still prefer the quad tips and to pay for an option to go from quad to dual seems weird to me. I know it's only appearance, but still...

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums