Spy shots of 2021 GV70

Backslack

Registered Member
lol, can someone post a screenshot of what he's saying? It's absolutely rich that someone would choose to block another while still trying to talk about them.

All he does is start arguments with actual long standing members and newbies.
Are you still mad after getting yourself a temp ban for starting crap with me and a handful of other members a while back? Don't put words in my mouth.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
lol, can someone post a screenshot of what he's saying? It's absolutely rich that someone would choose to block another while still trying to talk about them.

Are you still mad after getting yourself a temp ban for starting crap with me and a handful of other members a while back? Don't put words in my mouth.
Exactly my point. STOP.

He did not block you...you blocked him (apparently).

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't know than...I will let him speak for himself. Cheers.

nwhit

Hasn't posted much yet...
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Most people blocked him a long time ago. Simply don’t need that kind of stuff on an otherwise great car owners forum.

3.3 Rulz

Registered Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Who cares about your bickering, when it the GV70 going to be revealed?
At this point the 2022 Tucson N line is my choice for my next vehicle, I'll be fine with the 2.5T, I'll put a JB4 (map 1) in it anyway, good enough for daily driving.

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
^ Reportedly, sometime next month.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I know it passed all 3 engine emission tests !!! So that is a good sign. It will have the diesel, the new 2.5T and the new 3.5T. Hopefully they make it to NA.

How in the F did the refreshed G70 get ripped off from having the new engines...it's just beyond logical.

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
Could very well be that Genesis didn't think it was worth the cost if they are pushing the next gen G70 up.

The Stinger, otoh, likely will see an extended lifecycle as its fate is still to be determined.

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
^ There was a recent article stating that Genesis/Hyundai is looking into that (likely for the CUVs, and esp. If there is a GV90), but still would be some years away.

Hyundai's Alabama plant is going full bore, and with the expansion, will be adding the new Tucson and the Santa Cruz to its production lines.

Adding additional new models will require another expansion or another plant.

Speeder

Registered Member
Quinton, NJ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Just happened to stumble on this. Are there GV70's in the States?

1603457164881.png

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just happened to stumble on this. Are there GV70's in the States?

View attachment 32765
Good chance you will never see them. EPA certifications, testing. If they are on the streets they may still be in camo. Some time back I saw a Kona leaving the local dealer still draped in canvas and it had a Michigan manufacturer tag on it.

Crider

I know it passed all 3 engine emission tests !!! So that is a good sign. It will have the diesel, the new 2.5T and the new 3.5T. Hopefully they make it to NA.

How in the F did the refreshed G70 get ripped off from having the new engines...it's just beyond logical.

I was leaning towards the refereshed F-Pace with the new 395 HP inline 6. With the 3.5 V6 confirmed advantage Genessis I think. I'll wait till I can lay eyes on a GV70 but given Jaguars quality/relaibility reputation pretty sure Ill order the GV70. The F-pace R Dynamic S-400 is the only way to get the 395 ponies and likely thats priced in the mid 70's. I'd be suprised if a maxed out GV70 is more than 65K...

Last edited:

AWD

NJ
Lots of red

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Man...thought that was Borat for a sec.

Michigan plates.

What is with Genesis and putting all this red in their Sport trims? If this is what I have to choose from...hello Audi. F'ing stupidity.

Last edited:

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Man...thought that was Borat for a sec.

Michigan plates.

What is with Genesis and putting all this red in their Sport trims? If this is what I have to choose from...hello Audi. F'ing stupidity.
Hopefully it is just part of the camo thing. Looks terrible.

AWD

NJ
Yeah, some discussion earlier on the tip size and shape

November would see both the GV70 reveal and the G(V)80 land on US dealer lots.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums